Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

20 Priceless Kid Quotes That'll Inspire You to Record Your Little Ones

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 7 Replies

20 Priceless Kid Quotes That'll Inspire You to Record Your Little Ones

by Jeanne Sager

funny kidsKids are many things. Their parents' greatest gift. Their parents' greatest achievement. And let's face it ... their parents' greatest source of entertainment.

As the saying goes, kids say the darndest things. Between the non sequiturs, the mispronunciations, and the all-around silliness that they get up to, sometimes life with kids is all about trying to remember the latest goofy thing that's made you laugh until you cried.

Do you remember the last hilarious thing your child said? What about the thing before that?

If you don't, you're missing out! But there's hope for you yet ...

With summer vacation upon us and plenty of family bonding time in the cards, how about starting a family quote journal?

Start by setting up a chalkboard or a dry erase board in the house so when the kids say something particularly hilarious, you can jot it down quickly ... where everyone in the family can see it.

Next step? Transfer the quotes from the board into a journal. That leaves room on the board to add more ... and preserves the hilarity to look back on and laugh!

Need some inspiration? Take a look at these hilarious kid quotes that still give their parents the giggles.

Do I Look Fabulous?

Do I Look Fabulous?

Can I have a new mommy?

Can I have a new mommy?

I love Harry S. Truman

I love Harry S. Truman

Daddy Works to Make Money ...

Daddy Works to Make Money ...

I'll Show You My Moves

I'll Show You My Moves

Did You Cry?

Did You Cry?

Go 66!

Go 66!

I'm Trying to Be Nice

I'm Trying to Be Nice

I Just Did Something Off the Couch ...

I Just Did Something Off the Couch ...

I Set Fire

I Set Fire

No Boogers!

No Boogers!

Not Made for Making My Bed

Not Made for Making My Bed

But I Look Like a Pumpkin

But I Look Like a Pumpkin

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Nah, She's Just Warm

Nah, She's Just Warm

Remember When I Was 2?

Remember When I Was 2?

The Dog Keeps Dancing

The Dog Keeps Dancing

When You Fart ...

When You Fart ...

This Is a Circle

This Is a Circle

What's the funniest thing your kids have said lately?

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
stfny
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM
DS4 was patting my belly hard i told him to stop he said why he hits me bc he likes me so i like him too
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM
My son was being all sweet to my oldest daughter, sitting on her lap and hugging her because she got grounded from a video game. I caughter her playing a quest line that I told her I didn't want her playing because it was too bloody. Well, she was shreiking to high heaven that she wasn't and he was just trying to make her feel better for being grounded-or so I thought, right up until he puts his little two and a half year old hand on her face and says "Julie, tell mom a triode" (tell mom the truth). I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard.
ilovemykids732
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:31 PM

My 2 year old and I were on our enclosed front porch a few days ago and he looked at me and said 'OMG I have to take my shirt off, its freaking HOT out here, like a fire!!'

xomrs.chase
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:37 PM
LOL

sometimes ds (18mo) mixes up his letters when he says words...

Like:
Cup = puc
Fish = SHIT

....I laughed.. and laughed some more.
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Haha :). My baby doesn't talk so she hasn't said anything funny lately...

mama2b100808
Dear Lucy, God took one from Earth and we have one more to go! Your justice will be served by his hands! We love you and miss you! :)
Yesterday at 10:42 AM
by Mandy on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

My beautiful daughter tells me (after I get on to her for doing something wrong) "you are breaking my heart"

daftricochet
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I told my daughter (4.5) that she could not have a bubble bath due to a recent UTI. 

Looks at me with a deadpan expression: "Um, is this going to be a problem? I think this is a problem." 

I often ask her if something is "going to be a problem" when she's doing something I don't like. that cute little shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)