Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I am SOOOOOO Excited!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, I applied for a really part time job 15 minutes from us in the next town over. I wasn't really expecting any kind of call back in all honesty. I've been out of the work force since 2011 when I was pregnant with Dante (doctor's orders for bed rest and such so I left Wal Mart). There were almost a 100 people who applied for it just on the FB ad on the local swap shop. It's a legit job, at the golf course lol I sent in a message, gave some information and figured that was that. I thought there were better qualified people, etc etc. 

The lady called me back earlier today. She said that I sounded like the best fit for the job! I have to go in tomorrow to fill out some more paperwork but she said that I sounded just right for it. It'd only be weekends but honestly, I'd rather start small before jumping into going back to work full time since having Dante. Finding a babysitter that would be willing to do overnights is hard enough! 

I really hope I do get this job! I LOVE being a stay at home mom but I literally hardly ever leave the house and I think that's why I get depressed so easily. We live in a teeny tiny town of less than 350 people and the nearest places that really are baby friendly are miles away or over an hour away. Maybe actually working part time will help. I may not be a super social person BUUUUT I do miss working LOL 

Wish me luck? <3

fingers crossed

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
soon2bmomof2grs
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Good Luck! Hope you get it for sure, sure and love it!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Good luck!
mizz_mindylou
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:50 PM

aww yay dont you just love when things come together?!

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Yay! Good luck!

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I wish you a lot of luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN