Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

im 21 with saggy breasts?!! :(

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok I'm pumping and my baby is almost 3 months. I'm only 21 though gravity isn't supposed to hit me yet. Anyone have advice or suggestions on how to lift saggy boobs? Ive been using something like this ( http://www.amazon.com/Flexees-Maidenform-Ultimate-Torsette-XX-Large/dp/B00284B5N2/ref=sr_1_11?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1371897142&sr=1-11&keywords=girdles+and+shapewear ) and i put a push up bra over when i go out. It makes my boobs look awesome but when i don't wear it, no bueno.
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by Hana on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I was 19 with saggy boobs. that was 5 years before kids. I just use a good bra and do some chest exercises. Im also very large chested which is why I had saggy boobs so early. For me I dont think any amount or exercises will help, but I am hoping one day to get a reduction and lift.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Pregnancy unfortunately does that :/. It's not the pumping though in case you are worried of that. Pregnancy is what causes saggy boobs, not breastfeeding.

CrystalYaris
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:37 AM
3 moms liked this

I was your age with saggy boobs, before I had my son. Egh... Freakin sucks. I just wear a bra that lifts when I go out. I so want a boob job, not to make them bigger but to make them more boob-like - not deflated party balloons.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Ever since I got boobs mine have been saggy. All the women in my family are very large chested. It sucks. They're like tube socks with rocks in the bottom. Lame.
Cindyrella21
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Before pregnancy, I was size 36c. I sized up to 38c. I don't think I'm large chested but if I were, I would want the same thing. What kind of exercise do you do?

Quoting Hanab818:

I was 19 with saggy boobs. that was 5 years before kids. I just use a good bra and do some chest exercises. Im also very large chested which is why I had saggy boobs so early. For me I dont think any amount or exercises will help, but I am hoping one day to get a reduction and lift.

Hanab818
by Hana on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I went from a 34d or 34dd depending on what company to a 34h. So I would have been screwed either way. I do tons of different kinds. I switch it up every couple of weeks. Check out bodybuilding.com and search on interest for chest exercises. Those 2 places are great resources. And stuff I swear by you might hate. So you are just going to have to fool around and find a bunch you really like. It might take a while.

Quoting Cindyrella21:

Before pregnancy, I was size 36c. I sized up to 38c. I don't think I'm large chested but if I were, I would want the same thing. What kind of exercise do you do?

Quoting Hanab818:

Cindyrella21
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Your comparison made me Lol. It does suck. Does your significant other like them though? My husband commented on mine yesterday when we were about to shower our baby together hes like 'I don't like your boobs anymore they just hang to the ground and your nipples are at the bottom'. Douche. He changes his mind during sex though.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

Ever since I got boobs mine have been saggy. All the women in my family are very large chested. It sucks. They're like tube socks with rocks in the bottom. Lame.

Cindyrella21
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Nice thanks.

Quoting Hanab818:

I went from a 34d or 34dd depending on what company to a 34h. So I would have been screwed either way. I do tons of different kinds. I switch it up every couple of weeks. Check out bodybuilding.com and search on interest for chest exercises. Those 2 places are great resources. And stuff I swear by you might hate. So you are just going to have to fool around and find a bunch you really like. It might take a while.

Quoting Cindyrella21:

Quoting Hanab818:

nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I had my first at 17 and I breastfed her. My tits have been saggy sense them.
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:20 PM
He has never said anything but who would like them? I know he doesn't prefer large breasts. So I'm sure he would like mine better if they were different. But he's not perfect either so he doesn't really have room to talk. Lol

Quoting Cindyrella21:

Your comparison made me Lol. It does suck. Does your significant other like them though? My husband commented on mine yesterday when we were about to shower our baby together hes like 'I don't like your boobs anymore they just hang to the ground and your nipples are at the bottom'. Douche. He changes his mind during sex though.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)