Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

for my dd's 6th birthday! pics

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 5:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

we are very very tight on money we are closing on our house on the 10th dd turns 6 on the 1st and ds turns 4 on the 10th.so im trying to do something nice for them on very little money.so i am going to make dd some cupcakes she is very very girlie and loves shoes! and jewelry so i found this super kick a$$ cupcakes  they are freaking highheel shoes lol and are about 12$ to makes so i am thinking im going to make them and do some jewlery and makeup out of fondant  on a few cupcakes and hope that she loves it ( i know she will) and right now her big gift was getting her hair done  but we are going to buy her a nook hd+ they are onesale for 150 (regular price 270$) we just have to wait to see the exact number we need for the closing and hopefully we find out soon.but anyways what do you mama think of the cupcakes?

by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 6:59 PM

The cupcakes are cute... I can't say that I would have let my dd dye her hair that young but obviously you are the mommy.

Dibsy
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Those are so cute! I think the hair is adorable, too. Lucky girl this year!
Babymama7710
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:25 PM

i would tend to agree.but my poor baby had a rough year this yr and she been feeling a little down some little jerk on the bus about a week ago told her she was fat (the kid is in 4th grade) so that kinda has her down a little bit and she really wanted to get her hair done.so i talked with the salon to make sure it wasn't going to do any damage to her hair.and hubby and i decided if it was going to help her stop feeling so down she can do it.

Quoting k9l1c5:

The cupcakes are cute... I can't say that I would have let my dd dye her hair that young but obviously you are the mommy.

momma4vr
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:46 PM

i want them too! lol

AJ-47
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Again, love her hair..and I'm sure those cupcakes will be a hit! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!
kstorm234
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:06 PM
I love her hair! I'd love to get mine done that way!!
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I saw those cupcakes on HeyKayli on YouTube. Lol so cute! And I love her hair.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I love the cupcakes but the doing the hair for my daughter I don't know about that. but she is your daughter and your rules. that is just my opinion. :) I hope she enjoys everything and good luck on your house. 

Babymama7710
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:23 PM

im going to do some highheels,some with fondant jewlery and some with fondant make-up my dd is so girlie its crazy.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

I saw those cupcakes on HeyKayli on YouTube. Lol so cute! And I love her hair.

nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Awww, love her hair. The cupcakes are cute!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)