Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Brag worthy?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM
  • 5 Replies
I always wonder why so many moms brag about their kids being well behaved in public and getting compliments? I don't find it impressive for the fact that most kids I see with their families are being good. If they are acting up they are usually toddlers which I totally get. Sometimes the parent can't control that. Is it the norm to see well behaved kids where you live? Or are you often impressed?
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lisa8824
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:03 AM
In my opinion no, it is not that normal. I sometimes brag about my daughter who is five, she is awesome in public and at home. I see a lot of kids her age and older throwing awful fits and just being terrors.
villagemamma
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Though i agree that children should just be good and thats shouldnt be such a huge deal i just like bragging about my girl :P

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Yeah I am impressed when I see well behaved kids because where ever we go they are bad. That is why my 4 year old knows better than to act up in a place. 

coupon_ash_back
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Nothing wrong with that! :)

Quoting villagemamma:

Though i agree that children should just be good and thats shouldnt be such a huge deal i just like bragging about my girl :P

TattooedMom104
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I try no to constantly brag and boast about my kid bc I get so fkn annoyed when other ppl brag about theres. What do people want a gold star for being a good parent. Uh no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)