Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Nanny cams; what's the best that I can view from I phone

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:15 PM
  • 10 Replies
I need a nanny can or any wireless cam to watch my babysitter. What is the best? Does anyone have one and what brands can connect to I phone for audio and video??? Help I need it by sat
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Not sure but I am curious too.
rozenshyao
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM

No idea, but I really want to know. I have ibaby monitor but it only works when i'm in the home, watching my son takes a nap. When I go out, my iphone won't connect at all even when I have wifi. Frustrating! I'd love a camera that would work anywhere I go. 

phdesertbunny
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I should go research at best buy then go to a spy shop n compare lol
Mrs-Somerhalder
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I know there are some security cameras that you can view remotely, but Im not sure about nanny cams specifically.

GailLynnB
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM
When u find any let me know!!!
brittany208
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

if you suspect the babysitter of something, why use her at all? why not just find someone else? a baby sitter should be someone you can really trust

luckystars2012
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:53 PM
ADT Pulse system
nikki666444
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I think she's just trying to figure out if she can trust her. 

Quoting brittany208:

if you suspect the babysitter of something, why use her at all? why not just find someone else? a baby sitter should be someone you can really trust

phdesertbunny
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I can trust him I have my check book and cash on the counter...... But my son told me he was sleeping that's fine if the baby is also napping but she wasn't so I just wanna see what goes on.......

Quoting nikki666444:

Quoting brittany208:

nikki666444
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Tell me how it goes.  If I ever got a nanny I would tape them no matter what just to make sure. 

Quoting phdesertbunny:

I can trust him I have my check book and cash on the counter...... But my son told me he was sleeping that's fine if the baby is also napping but she wasn't so I just wanna see what goes on.......

Quoting nikki666444:

Quoting brittany208:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)