Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Good morning!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
  • 15 Replies

It's Monday and totally one of those mornings for me that I just neeed coffeeee.

Anyone have any exciting plans for the day?

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

My plans aren't really exciting but today is a babysitting day... in about 2 1/2 hours I have to go watch my cousin for 5 hours. Then pick up my mom from work and we both have to go to a training for our new business until 9 pm. Going to be a long busy day.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Well my plans are to workout and cleaning. And spend time with my baby girl. Lol

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Lol, I wish those were my plans!

Quoting mama2b100808:

Well my plans are to workout and cleaning. And spend time with my baby girl. Lol

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Oh and I have to finishing my mowing this evening when my husband get home from work. My grass was so thick last night it wasn't even funny. I was out there almost two hours and didn't get done. lol

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting mama2b100808:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Lol oh my. Ours is getting pretty bad too.. Df was supposed to do it yesterday but we ended up going to a BBQ at his sister's and he just said "screw it" he wanted to relax. Which is fine with me... you need those days once in awhile.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh and I have to finishing my mowing this evening when my husband get home from work. My grass was so thick last night it wasn't even funny. I was out there almost two hours and didn't get done. lol

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

yeah I know how that is. Everytime I got ready to mow. We was going somewhere or it was raining so I finally got out there yesterday and got started. lol

Quoting k9l1c5:

Lol oh my. Ours is getting pretty bad too.. Df was supposed to do it yesterday but we ended up going to a BBQ at his sister's and he just said "screw it" he wanted to relax. Which is fine with me... you need those days once in awhile.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting k9l1c5:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Swim practice for dd, cleaning around the house, and possibly going to my SILs house to swim this afternoon.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Good morning!! I'm getting ready to have some breakfast and head out to the beach!
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Sounds like fun! The swimming... not the cleaning haha.

Quoting Simple-Beauty:

Swim practice for dd, cleaning around the house, and possibly going to my SILs house to swim this afternoon.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Ahh, sounds wonderful! I so wish I was on vacation right now.

Quoting Courtney610:

Good morning!! I'm getting ready to have some breakfast and head out to the beach!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN