Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Baby names!?!?! Help!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
My due date is almost around the corner. Im having triplets, 2 boys and 1 girl. I was thinking Jazmyn Angelo and Alex how is that and if not please give some suggestions.
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
manda.
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:39 PM
If you use Jazmyn I wouldn't spell it that way.
MommyOfSoon3
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM
How would you suggest it be spelled?
peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I think if you use Jazmyn it should be spelled jasmyn...still differnt but a little more convential....unless Angelo is a family name a child may not like it since the other names are neither ethnic or old.  If he is being named after someone he may feel honored if you tell him the story.  My daughter is Angellina and she is named for my grandma.  We call her jella.  I like the name Peter for a boy.  I also like Michael.

MommyOfSoon3
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I like Jasmyn instead of Jazmyn thanks and Angelo is my husbands name and Alex is his father's name which my husband decided to name the boys after himself and his dad that died a year ago......and thanks for your opinion.

Quoting peanuteb:

I think if you use Jazmyn it should be spelled jasmyn...still differnt but a little more convential....unless Angelo is a family name a child may not like it since the other names are neither ethnic or old.  If he is being named after someone he may feel honored if you tell him the story.  My daughter is Angellina and she is named for my grandma.  We call her jella.  I like the name Peter for a boy.  I also like Michael.

rosewind13
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a sucker for traditional spellings so I would spell it Jasmine. But that's just my personal preference and really shouldn't affect your decision, lol. I do think they are all great names, though! They are all classic and sound very good together! (Also, congrats!!!)

CmC1307
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

i agre on the Jazmyn spelling thing, i feel like kids tend to resent their parents later in life when they are constantly correcting the spelling of there name especially since you are going with traditional spellings for angelo and alex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN