Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

a different kind of bump post!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 22 Replies

say something stupid!!! raise your rank bitches!

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dibsy
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM
When I was younger I thought I had this great idea for water flavored Popsicles until my mom told me they already had icicles.

Two days later I came up with hamburger kebabs. She then asked my show I intended to get the hamburger meat to stick to the stick...
Dibsy
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM
4 moms liked this
In my defense of hamburger kebabs, three months later I was looking through the latest taste of home cookbook and there was a recipe for "meatball kebabs"...
Dibsy
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Thank you! I was really proud of myself before I was shut down haha! Maybe I should revive the idea and find a way to make it happen.

Quoting Abovedaedelus:

It actually sounds quite good and not a bad thought at all!

Quoting Dibsy:

In my defense of hamburger kebabs, three months later I was looking through the latest taste of home cookbook and there was a recipe for "meatball kebabs"...

babie113
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I have 2 huge bug bites on my toe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grassygreen
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Ugh, we went to a baseball game last night and I am covered in bites.

Quoting babie113:

I have 2 huge bug bites on my toe
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM
2 moms liked this
I almost walked into the grocery store window instead of the sliding glass doors.
Bhayes1113
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I'm at home with my toddler 12-14 hours a day, I run out of cleaning to do usually in an hour to an hour and half depending on the day and what has to be done. Anyone got any ideas of things I could do with my toddler to help cure our boredom? He will be 2 in Aug. With him being that young I feel very limited but want us to do more things together.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Trying to get people to come to a party I'm having Saturday... only have a couple yesses. Booo.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Oh and I keep forgetting to find a place to buy a screw for the front of my laptop screen. One of them came out a couple months ago...

kurmom
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I say stupid things all the time, but when I get to on purpose I can't think of anything good!! LOL. But, my face and skin is so broken out with this pregnancy. It's so embarrassing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN