Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Am I prego or what?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:20 PM
  • 16 Replies
Ok so my SO and I had two instances of "oops" this month where we forgot to use protection. Once on the 8th the other on the 15th. I was due to start my period on the 21st of this month and here it is the 26th and no period... Is it too early to take a test? Because I took 2 and they both said negative... But I am having some of the same symptoms I had with my two sons. Craving salt/sweet, random teary outbursts, some nausea and vomiting, unable to sleep; then when I do, I sleep till almost 1pm... I just don't get it. I wasn't stressed before, but now I kind of am. I don't know what's going on... I'm gonna go to the doc ASAP, but I wanted to get opinions from other moms and women. Thanks guys!
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyMartinie
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Could be. I was only a little more than 1 week when I new I was pregnant., I just felt it. And took a test when I was 2 weeks and it was positive.

cornillia2013
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
To get a very accurate answer....call an obgyn. Tell them the info u told us. But u do have the symptoms...ask a doctor's advice. Also,a blood/urine test should proove it easier.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Very possible.
Kelsey89
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Anytime you have unprotected sex, it's possible.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:53 AM

I say wait for a little while longer but being that is will be july soon you might need to go to the doctor. If the home test isn't working. Tell them to give you a blood test that is the best way to find out if you are pregnant.

When I found out I took 3 at home plus a blood test at a health unit. and I knew for sure I was pregnant. But I knew before taking any test that I was. Good luck. If you are will this one be the last one?

EmDinger
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:56 AM

If your already days past when your period was supposed to show up then the home pregnancy test should be right. They are supposed to be the most accurate the day of and after. I would ask a doctor for a blood test.

emeraldangel20
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Yep. Triplet boys
destiny3513
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Before I got preg I thought I was every month bc my periods were long AND It took a while to catch on. But I found out at 13 days after ovulation I was preg. You could be and you might not be just wait a day or two AMD test again. Then Dr.
SteffM0501
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Pee into the disk drive of your computer, I'll need a urine sample for a diagnosis.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:32 AM
It's possible. Give it a week and test again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)