Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Spring err summer cleaning!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 19 Replies
With dd at my moms I can clean everything like I want! So today I shall move furniture vacuum dust and organize my house. What are you up to today?
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Come to my house to help me?   We are eventually going to library and then to store for food and ice cream.

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM
I got about half done and decided it is too hot to continue! So now it's Netflix time! I have three more weekends before it dd comes back so I have plenty of time!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Come to my house to help me?   We are eventually going to library and then to store for food and ice cream.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

way to go on getting half way done.  I did 1/4 of my desk and called it quits LOL.

Quoting ShireeCS:

I got about half done and decided it is too hot to continue! So now it's Netflix time! I have three more weekends before it dd comes back so I have plenty of time!

Quoting frndlyfn:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Sounds good! Yesterday my Aunt and Uncle came to visit so we didn't get much done that we had wanted to. Just visited with them. There's a lot of stuff in the basement that needs to go though. I wish our trash didn't have limits on how much we could put out.

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Ended up doing more just need to buy a new mom for my floors and everything is done! Now what to do lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

way to go on getting half way done.  I did 1/4 of my desk and called it quits LOL.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Quoting frndlyfn:

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM
One advantage to living in an apartment! No restrictions on trash!

Quoting k9l1c5:

Sounds good! Yesterday my Aunt and Uncle came to visit so we didn't get much done that we had wanted to. Just visited with them. There's a lot of stuff in the basement that needs to go though. I wish our trash didn't have limits on how much we could put out.

deadlights86
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I'm putting a huge pile of laundry away then going to WalMart and sams we're having 40 people to our house on the 4th. We're doing a joint birthday party for my 2 boys.
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM
We rode bikes and went to the park this morning. Now the baby is napping and the other 2 are playing. It's supposed to start raining/storming soon. We're just taking it easy
ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Ooh sounds fun! Hope you have a good 4th and birthday party!

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm putting a huge pile of laundry away then going to WalMart and sams we're having 40 people to our house on the 4th. We're doing a joint birthday party for my 2 boys.
ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Nice it's way too hot to be outside here!

Quoting OBImomma:

We rode bikes and went to the park this morning. Now the baby is napping and the other 2 are playing. It's supposed to start raining/storming soon. We're just taking it easy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)