Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring err summer cleaning!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 19 Replies
With dd at my moms I can clean everything like I want! So today I shall move furniture vacuum dust and organize my house. What are you up to today?
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Come to my house to help me?   We are eventually going to library and then to store for food and ice cream.

ShireeCS
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM
I got about half done and decided it is too hot to continue! So now it's Netflix time! I have three more weekends before it dd comes back so I have plenty of time!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Come to my house to help me?   We are eventually going to library and then to store for food and ice cream.

frndlyfn
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

way to go on getting half way done.  I did 1/4 of my desk and called it quits LOL.

Quoting ShireeCS:

I got about half done and decided it is too hot to continue! So now it's Netflix time! I have three more weekends before it dd comes back so I have plenty of time!

Quoting frndlyfn:

k9l1c5
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Sounds good! Yesterday my Aunt and Uncle came to visit so we didn't get much done that we had wanted to. Just visited with them. There's a lot of stuff in the basement that needs to go though. I wish our trash didn't have limits on how much we could put out.

ShireeCS
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Ended up doing more just need to buy a new mom for my floors and everything is done! Now what to do lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

way to go on getting half way done.  I did 1/4 of my desk and called it quits LOL.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Quoting frndlyfn:

ShireeCS
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:30 PM
One advantage to living in an apartment! No restrictions on trash!

Quoting k9l1c5:

Sounds good! Yesterday my Aunt and Uncle came to visit so we didn't get much done that we had wanted to. Just visited with them. There's a lot of stuff in the basement that needs to go though. I wish our trash didn't have limits on how much we could put out.

deadlights86
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I'm putting a huge pile of laundry away then going to WalMart and sams we're having 40 people to our house on the 4th. We're doing a joint birthday party for my 2 boys.
OBImomma
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM
We rode bikes and went to the park this morning. Now the baby is napping and the other 2 are playing. It's supposed to start raining/storming soon. We're just taking it easy
ShireeCS
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Ooh sounds fun! Hope you have a good 4th and birthday party!

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm putting a huge pile of laundry away then going to WalMart and sams we're having 40 people to our house on the 4th. We're doing a joint birthday party for my 2 boys.
ShireeCS
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Nice it's way too hot to be outside here!

Quoting OBImomma:

We rode bikes and went to the park this morning. Now the baby is napping and the other 2 are playing. It's supposed to start raining/storming soon. We're just taking it easy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN