Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

People must think I'm insane

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM
  • 54 Replies
4 moms liked this
I'm with my son all day every day with next to no adult conversation...so whenever people come over I just talk their faces off because I have 12 hours of pent up thoughts and stories and opinions lol please tell me it's not just me!
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rach0307
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I used to be like that too! Especially when DH was deployed. Now, luckily, I have plenty of adult interaction, mostly other SAHMs, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby7810
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL i'm sorta the same

Alison_C
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I do that, too! It embarrassing when I realize someone is fighting to get off the phone with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshCH
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Haha I would imagine that would be hard! Thank God dh comes straight home after work lol

Quoting Rach0307:

I used to be like that too! Especially when DH was deployed. Now, luckily, I have plenty of adult interaction, mostly other SAHMs, lol.

AshCH
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Right?! But they all know I do it so if they dot wanna deal with it, don't call me! Lol

Quoting Alison_C:

I do that, too! It embarrassing when I realize someone is fighting to get off the phone with me.

Rach0307
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Lol, yeah, part of the reason I am better about it is that DH is on shore duty at the moment, so he comes home every day like a normal civilian job. Come February, we'll be moving to FL (where I will know nobody right away) and he'll be on sea duty again, so I'm sure I'll be starved for adult interaction. I feel bad for the first friend I make down there, haha.

Quoting AshCH:

Haha I would imagine that would be hard! Thank God dh comes straight home after work lol

Quoting Rach0307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJ-47
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I used to do the same, with anyone and everyone. I don't do it so much anymore; in fact, I'm less talkative these days that I've ever been.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

It isn't just you. I always seem to talk my mil's head off everytime I see her. I feel better after I leave to come home I feel like that. lol

Cuddlyknuckle
by Jess on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I'm the same way. My DH works 40 hours a week but isn't home 50 hours out of the week(travel time sucks balls). I'm losing it. I don't have people that come and visit. My sister and BIL live with us right now(since the beginning of April. they are leaving this coming week :( ). They run downstairs to escape me. I'm losing it, for sure.

AshCH
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Hahahaha it will be fun!

Quoting Rach0307:

Lol, yeah, part of the reason I am better about it is that DH is on shore duty at the moment, so he comes home every day like a normal civilian job. Come February, we'll be moving to FL (where I will know nobody right away) and he'll be on sea duty again, so I'm sure I'll be starved for adult interaction. I feel bad for the first friend I make down there, haha.

Quoting AshCH:

Quoting Rach0307:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)