Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

7 weeks pregnant and symptoms seem to have subsided

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hello everyone I am new to this website, my name is Samantha. I recently had a missed miscarrige 3 months ago and recently found out I was pregnant again. I am 7 weeks pregnant today. Up until about 3 days ago I was experiencing slight nausea, breast tenderness, mood swings, fatigue, stuffy nose... the whole nine yards. I am still slightly tired but this is the only symptom I still have, and even then it's not extreme exhaustion. I go in for my first ultra sound in two days to see a heartbeat. Until then I am just looking for some encouragement and advice or words of wisdom from others who have gone through the same thing. Did you miscarry or did you go on to have a healthy baby? I don't konw that I could go through back to back miscarriages. Thank you! 

hCG level at 5w2d: 7,000

hCG level at 5w4d: 12,000

hCG level at 6w0d: 24,500

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Totally fine :) Many people do not have symptoms or they go away early. Congrats :)
erin708
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:26 PM
The only symptoms I had that eary were sore boobs. Other than that headaches. Good luck. Keep up posted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samsanders
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I will definitely update everyone on Monday after my ultrasound and possibly tomorrow if my symptoms come back. Thank you :)

LoveMyBaby1913
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:58 AM

i had no symptoms throughout my pregnancy, it was pretty weird, the only thing that i got was leaky breasts around the time i was 5 months

pancake.
by In LaFawnduh on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:08 AM
I never had any symptoms with my first child. Just the occasional not feeling well, but it subsided quickly. Then toward the end, my breasts leaked, and I was just achy and miserable. But as long as your numbers are going up, and your doctor isn't concerned, you should feel blessed your having an easy go of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Sounds like everything is fine :) I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter and I had every symptom in the book then I suffered 7 miscarriages and now after almost 5 years of ttc I'm 28 weeks 1 day pregnant with a boy and the only symptom I really had was having to pee frequently and nipples were slightly tender. I was only nauseas weeks 9-14 and threw up 3 times. Hang in there :) some women experience no symptoms at all that other pregnant women do and do on to have a healthy baby.
samsanders
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Thank you so much!! I go in tomorrow and am freaking out a little bit. I will be packing all day for a trip so hopefully that will make some time go by, and I will defnitely update tomorrow after all is said and done. 

FoxTales
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM
It is totally normal to have that happen. Mine did, so did so many others. Don't worry, they come back ;) I understand your concern because of your history, but I'm sure your little bean is fine! :) congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:14 PM
My symptoms didn't really start until 9 weeks with my oldest. He was my second pregnancy, my first was a miscarriage.
villagemamma
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Lots of people start to mellow out around 10 weeks. With my current pregnancy i didnt really have any nausea but i had no appetite and very tender breasts. by ten weeks it had lessened greatly. Honestly for the most part now days i wouldnt even know i was prego if it wasnt for the little kicks of my baby boy reminding me that he is there.

If you experience any spotting or cramping i would talk to your dr otherwise it sounds like you are just looking at a mellow early pregnancy :) congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)