Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids are asleep yay

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

i love my kids but i also love when they go to bed with out crying bloody murderlol now its mommy time watching a chick flick having a glass of wine and just relaxing b4 hubby gets home yay. 

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I love mommy time! It's still a couple of hours until the kids go to bed (it's only 5:30 here), but I am looking forward to time spent with DH. I have to sneak alone time in after the baby goes back to sleep after his early morning feeding and before DH wakes up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angiejones256
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:27 PM

ya i would love DH time to but he works everyday for like12 hrs so his days off we do something as a family ( he only has 1 day off) 

Quoting mrsniebo:

I love mommy time! It's still a couple of hours until the kids go to bed (it's only 5:30 here), but I am looking forward to time spent with DH. I have to sneak alone time in after the baby goes back to sleep after his early morning feeding and before DH wakes up.

frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM

my mommy time is a long way off.  It is 5:30 pm here.

angiejones256
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM

its 8:45 pm here =)

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Almost bedtime here. Then my husband and I will watch True Blood together. Yay!
k9l1c5
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
I love my mommy time after dd goes to bed too. Sooo nice to just sit here for a little bit and relax, even if I am only ok CM haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
We all need it! Enjoy your time!
Chakita0912
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM

My DH works 12 hour days also. So, I know the feeling. Always nice to have mommy time. Sometimes better with your DH. Enjoy

Quoting angiejones256:

ya i would love DH time to but he works everyday for like12 hrs so his days off we do something as a family ( he only has 1 day off) 

Quoting mrsniebo:

soon2bmmy
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Its wonderful when my son goes to sleep. thats when i get to be on here with all you lovely ladies!

angiejones256
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM

i love this website its nice to talk to other mommies <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)