Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My dog is terrified of Iron Man

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
My son was playing with his super hero stuff today. He put on his iron man mask and my dog flew down the stairs. I think his feet only touched three of the 18. Lol. I found him sitting in the corner shaking.
Later on ds, dh and I were playing with the masks again and my poor dog looked like he was about to have a heart attack so we had to put them away.
Do your animals have anything dumb that they're scared of?
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Lol! My dog is a yorkie and she is scared of everything. She gets scared at leaves blowing outside haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhenInRome
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol!
They're so silly. My dog is an 80 pound German shepherd so you'd think he'd be a little more brave. He's also scared of spiders!

Quoting k9l1c5:

Lol! My dog is a yorkie and she is scared of everything. She gets scared at leaves blowing outside haha.

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Hahaha silly dog

Quoting WhenInRome:

Lol!
They're so silly. My dog is an 80 pound German shepherd so you'd think he'd be a little more brave. He's also scared of spiders!

Quoting k9l1c5:

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:31 AM
People, lmao. He's a 90lb dog (German Shepard, Beagle, and Black Lab mix) and scared of 2 year olds who want to pet him, rofl! He will cower behind me. He'll also bark at new people and he had a mean sounding bark (it's deep) but he'll back away as he barks, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wynonnerz
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:33 AM
My Shepard mix is afraid of big trucks, like garbage trucks. Our min pin is like whatever lol.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Aww that poor dog. I feel so bad for him. :)

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Lol. My dog is terrified of the vacuum.
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)