Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I am a janitor, ask me anything :-)

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
  • 21 Replies
Aaaaaaaaaaand go!
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pancake.
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I used to be a janitor at a hospital. Nothing more fun than cleaning afterbirth in the morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM

What kind of place do you clean?

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I clean a daycare and a tire place.

Quoting k9l1c5:

What kind of place do you clean?

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM

What is the nastiest thing you have come across as a janitor?

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM
That is a toughie. I have to scrub pee off of floors fairly frequently, and blood off of sinks. The trashcans are realllllly awful, and they tend to leave bags of trash on the floor for a while. We go in at night and there are often bags full of food and used diapers on the floor in an out of the way place as well as full cans of trash. That is pretty gross.

Quoting k9l1c5:

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Ah yeah, pretty gross. Kinda sad that I don't find that completely nasty though because I used to work at a convenience store... had to clean that bathroom too and ughhh people are nasty. I had to clean poop off the men's bathroom wall before because someone just felt the need to smear it all over the wall. Disgusting.

Quoting TempestRayne:

That is a toughie. I have to scrub pee off of floors fairly frequently, and blood off of sinks. The trashcans are realllllly awful, and they tend to leave bags of trash on the floor for a while. We go in at night and there are often bags full of food and used diapers on the floor in an out of the way place as well as full cans of trash. That is pretty gross.

Quoting k9l1c5:

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Ugh. There is another place my company cleans, but I won't work there. I am told it is disgusting.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Ah yeah, pretty gross. Kinda sad that I don't find that completely nasty though because I used to work at a convenience store... had to clean that bathroom too and ughhh people are nasty. I had to clean poop off the men's bathroom wall before because someone just felt the need to smear it all over the wall. Disgusting.

Quoting TempestRayne:

Quoting k9l1c5:

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Any other questions?
coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:56 PM
How long have you done this?
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Is the pay good?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)