Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Got any plans for the 4th of July?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 16 Replies

Independence Day is Thursday - do you have any plans for the 4th or this coming weekend?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
esox
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM

We are going to a family BBQ with a camp fire, fireworks and tranditional sharp shooter competition. I want to make a fruit cake to take.They are so pretty, probably not very practical though. It'll be the day after my first dr. appointment I want to tell everyone! But it will still be a couple weeks before we tell the bf's parents and I know if I tell all of my family then his will find out through the grape vine (small town) which will understandable upset my man.

Babymama7710
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM

We are going to see fireworks saturday but thats it we are moving next week and we have our kids birthdays so its going to be crazy around here this month

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Yes, Thursday will be going to a cookout at my Aunt's house and Friday one at my SIL's mom's house

poeticrose09
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Just celebrating my 22 birthday with my famiky
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Were going to a get-together with some friends at their house for the fourth. I am excited for fireworks and fun food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM

We are going to a parade, then a big city wide barbeque. After that we are going to my aunt's house to go swimming, then fireworks at night.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jul. 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
We will be on vacation in Washington, D.C.! :)
ysmgator
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Watching fireworks!!! I love fireworks.

MommyDearest555
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:10 PM

My Husband and I are hosting our first 4th of July cook out for our family. We are all throwing in on fireworks to light off at dark. One of my nieces' is staying the night with me to help me start cooking things on Wednesday. Should be a nice fun day! 

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM
No :( my in laws don't get together for holidays and I have no friends here so I will be alone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)