Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Pregnancy is kicking my @s$

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
  • 12 Replies
I seriously don't know what to do. I find myself being sluggish and just unable to function. If I'm not in a zombie like state then I am puking my brains out. I don't sleep at all! I haven't been pregnant in quite a while but, even when I was it was never like this so it's all new. I'm sucking at cooking and cleaning, and I look like a monster I must admit. I'm just trying to hold on to hope that the second trimester will be better. Thank goodness for my dh he is really helpful! Has anyone gone through this? I've always been so active but that just seems like a joke now.
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:05 AM

My sister in law is having a rough time this pregnancy and it is her 3rd pregnancy.  She is 30.5 and my mom says her age is showing when she is this tired while pregnant.  I say it is just due to the other children being very active now whereas when she was pregnant with the twins, first born was still an infant so she could rest more.

coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:09 AM
I'm starting to think maybe just having other kids is a bigger factor than I want to believe. I need to realize that I'm not super mom and getting more help is okay.

Quoting frndlyfn:

My sister in law is having a rough time this pregnancy and it is her 3rd pregnancy.  She is 30.5 and my mom says her age is showing when she is this tired while pregnant.  I say it is just due to the other children being very active now whereas when she was pregnant with the twins, first born was still an infant so she could rest more.

ashesleigh
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Same here sister. for a while i wasnt able to keep anything down or bend over without getting sick. my sleep pattern is totally messed up. now im 32 weeks the baby finds my spine and knocks me to the floor but im able to eat and cook without getting sick. still cant bend over but thats because of my tummy. no matter what i sleep for min of 12 hours but dr and my mother says its a good thing. hang in there. you may want to talk to your dr. he was concerned about the little weight gain ive had. he told me some otc meds that helped a little but when those didnt work they way he wanted he precribed me something.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:17 AM

That's how I felt in my first trimester too, but I also slept the whole day when I wasn't at work and still felt like a zombie.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM
That's how I was my last pregnancy. I wanted to die I lost so much weight. But she is a healthy baby. I was sick for about 5/6 months lol
coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

That's how I was my last pregnancy. I wanted to die I lost so much weight. But she is a healthy baby. I was sick for about 5/6 months lol

oh gosh, I hope it's not that long for me.
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM
I hope so too for you.
It got less as I got further into my 2 trimester. If that's helps.

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

oh gosh, I hope it's not that long for me.
TempestRayne
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Ugh, I was like that with my second pregnancy. It was terrible.
JRSMOM0621
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I was like this in my second and first trimesters. I was always sleeping and always puking. Thankfully come my third I was in happy pregnancy mode, unfortuantely that didnt last long since I was almost done with my pregnancy. My SIL was always sleeping, we went to Hershey Chocolate world and she feel asleep on the Tour ride....we pick on her still about it but she was honestly sleeping everywhere.

esox
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I was just thinking today that I have no idea how some women have a second kid or more! All I want to do is sleep all day, and some days I do! What do you do when you already have a toddler running around but can barely keep your eyes open for longer than an hour or two at a time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN