Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My teen is pregnant and so am I...

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 37 Replies
Anyone else watch it? I cannot believe some of the scenarios that go on in that show, I do like it though.
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kris182
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I watch it . Its crazy if i was pregnant and my teen was , no way would i be on t.v ha ha
TTC1Nicole
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Agreed!!

Quoting kris182:

I watch it . Its crazy if i was pregnant and my teen was , no way would i be on t.v ha ha
camo.roo
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Never seen it but just by the title I can tell there's a lot of crazy drama on it I am sure!
Babygirl9609
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Yup. I watch it lol. I was gonna make a post about it. I can't stand the 14 year old!!! I don't want to sound racist but I forgot her name, the black girl. She like doesn't want to say shit and it sounds like she doesn't give a fuck about her kid. Yeah I get she's young but come on. She decided to have sex so yeah I think she knew the consequences. I would go crazy if I were her mom!
kris182
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Oh and the other dumbass girl who git with the guy after he had just had a baby with another girl and thought she was gonna live happily ever after. Haa ha if he left the other chick with a newborn what makes u think he is gonna stay with you. Oh and the guy still lives with the ex and his kid .
TTC1Nicole
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I feel the same way! Some girls don't realize what it really means when you open your legs and decide to have sex!

Quoting Babygirl9609:

Yup. I watch it lol. I was gonna make a post about it. I can't stand the 14 year old!!! I don't want to sound racist but I forgot her name, the black girl. She like doesn't want to say shit and it sounds like she doesn't give a fuck about her kid. Yeah I get she's young but come on. She decided to have sex so yeah I think she knew the consequences. I would go crazy if I were her mom!
TTC1Nicole
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I thought that this was the most bizarre situation ever! All I know if I were in her shoes, I would be absolutely pissed at the whole him living with his ex and having a child together at that!

Quoting kris182:

Oh and the other dumbass girl who git with the guy after he had just had a baby with another girl and thought she was gonna live happily ever after. Haa ha if he left the other chick with a newborn what makes u think he is gonna stay with you. Oh and the guy still lives with the ex and his kid .
Babygirl9609
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Oh yeah! Like seriously? She's dumb and he acts like he doesn't really care to be with her. He has such a dumb attitude like he doesn't give a shit about anything.

Quoting kris182:

Babygirl9609
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I want to know her story though. Obviously she's hiding something. I wonder what she's gonna do when her baby is born. It irked me how she was saying she was having a baby for her mom because she didn't want to be pregnant and that when her baby was born she was going to leave her with her mom and live her life cuz she never wanted a baby. Ugh she's stupid. She should of thought about that before she opened her legs

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

I feel the same way! Some girls don't realize what it really means when you open your legs and decide to have sex!

Quoting Babygirl9609:

Jstockwell126
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Haha I admit I started watching it today too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN