Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

New Member looking for friends and mothers to chat with and make friends

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am 21 years old and have a gorgeous 2 year old son! We love fishing, 4 wheeling, and I enjoy hunting! He's not quite there yet ;) I'm getting into cooking and baking too, which is interesting and different. I stay home and my significant other owns a construction company! I also have an 8 year old step son and a 10 year old stepdaughter, or shall we call her princess ;) I love my three kiddies, and am looking for someone who I can relate to and build a friendship with! Ask anything you want and am looking forward to meeting you!

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angiemb92
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Where do you live?
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Welcome to the group!  Is your husband much older than you are?

Quoting CountryMomF350:

I am 21 years old and have a gorgeous 2 year old son! We love fishing, 4 wheeling, and I enjoy hunting! He's not quite there yet ;) I'm getting into cooking and baking too, which is interesting and different. I stay home and my significant other owns a construction company! I also have an 8 year old step son and a 10 year old stepdaughter, or shall we call her princess ;) I love my three kiddies, and am looking for someone who I can relate to and build a friendship with! Ask anything you want and am looking forward to meeting you!

CountryMomF350
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Ohio and you?

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Welcome to the group! What is your name? I'm Khelsea and I'm also 21. I'm a stay at home mom and I have a 10 month old baby girl. She turns a year old August 13th! :(

CountryMomF350
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM

10 years yes. My absolute best friend! :)

CountryMomF350
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Thnx! My name is Lacy! And aww how sweet! Time goes by so so fast! My son turned 2 in March! I can't believe how fast he grows!

CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Welcome! I'm Ashley! I'm also 21

Denisia1989
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Welcome to the group. I'm 24 and have a beautiful lil girl (3 yrs old). I live in Indiana

CafeMom Tickers
CountryMomF350
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Aw what part of Indy? I live right on the border near college corner and liberty

CountryMomF350
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Quoting CJsMommy92:

Welcome! I'm Ashley! I'm also 21

Heyy! Where are ya from? Do you have any munchkins?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)