Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Question about my symptoms.

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hello all!! Newbie here and FTM!

I am going on my 6th week (tomorrow, 7/6) by last period standards or 3rd week (7/8) by ovulation and assumed day of conception standards. I have taken a HPT earlier this week but haven't been to the doctor yet due to the holiday. My question is...

I am having all these crazy symptoms, some of which i didnt experience when I was last pregnant (dont know if the miscarriage I had has anything to do with that). I have a lot of pressure in my lower stomach, right where my uterus is, it's almost a bloated, tightness feeling. About 4 days ago I had some brown spotting directly after sex, only when I wiped to clean myself and it was gone after that. My boobs were EXTREMELY sore all around about a week ago but now they just hurt in the nipples and on the sides and not as painful either, just when there is weight or pressure pushed on them. I have had a couple waves of nausea, not really powerful but enough to make me want to stop eating or causing my appetite to curve ( I was so mad that I wasnt able to finish a delicious burger on the fourth because of this lol) I have been feeling tired, which I know is normal but Idk if it's due to me being on a twisted sleep schedule cause of family coming in town and staying up late to catch up or just the baby stealing my energy. I am constipated big time, TMI i know. I am sooooooo thirsty that I feel almost dehydrated.

I believe that is all the symptoms so far and there are so many that I cant really wrap my mind around it. Are this many symptoms so early on normal or am I just overreacting to some of them?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Totally normal for symptoms like this to happen early and it's normal for them to come & go too.  It's also very normal to have different symptoms from one pregnancy to another.

Good luck!

eandt
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Definately normal. but if you have more spotting  it's always good to see your ob even if it's just for peace of mind.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Quoting eandt:

Definately normal. but if you have more spotting  it's always good to see your ob even if it's just for peace of mind.

MizzNati
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Thank you ladies. I couldnt take the pressure anymore and my twin made me take a test and it was a BFP! It literally popped up with 5secs of putting the pee in the stick. Im very happy to know !!!!

sandy201282
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 7:02 AM

thats normal, i also am about 6 weeks along and i feel like im laying on a tennis ball when on my tummy...also get very hot for no reasson and have almost period like cramps...all normal, had em with the first three kids.if its your first baby you will notice the symptoms more.

MamaK2010
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Completely normal for early pregnancy. Just make sure your eating lots of fruit and fiber and drinking plenty of water to help everything along and start taking a prenatal vitamin

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Sounds normal congrats on the pregnancy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)