Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show off!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM
  • 23 Replies
Time to show off your babies! Post a pic of your baby, their name (if you want), birthday, and anything else you want to say about them. Doesn't matter how old they are now. Post photos from when they were babies. Have fun!

(I would, but I don't think I can post photos from an iPad.)
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NancyD85
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM

My sweet baby Kyrie is almost seven months old :) My pride and joy! First pic is mommy and Kyrie at the pool, which she absolutely loved and the second one is my fave pic of her which is hard to say because there are so many good ones! <3

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Bump for when I get home and on the computer
SamanthaSage
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting NancyD85:

My sweet baby Kyrie is almost seven months old :) My pride and joy! First pic is mommy and Kyrie at the pool, which she absolutely loved and the second one is my fave pic of her which is hard to say because there are so many good ones! <3

Aww, she is adorable. Love those cheeks!
SamanthaSage
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Quoting redbutterfly666:

Bump for when I get home and on the computer

Can't wait to see!
Cuddlyknuckle
by Jess on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:35 PM

This is my first baby.. he is now 3 years old and his name is David. He is a turkey. Too smart for his own good. And is on the last half of wearing that dang cast. He had a bowed leg so the doctor went in and broke the bones and hopefully that will fix his bowed leg!

This is my second baby. He just turned 1 last month and his name is Richard. He loves following his brother around and loves giving hugs and kisses. They are both Mama's Boys. :D

SamanthaSage
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Cuddlyknuckle:

This is my first baby.. he is now 3 years old and his name is David. He is a turkey. Too smart for his own good. And is on the last half of wearing that dang cast. He had a bowed leg so the doctor went in and broke the bones and hopefully that will fix his bowed leg!

This is my second baby. He just turned 1 last month and his name is Richard. He loves following his brother around and loves giving hugs and kisses. They are both Mama's Boys. :D

Love it! They both look like such sweet little boys.
Cuddlyknuckle
by Jess on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:42 PM

They are very loving. David likes to tell you that he loves you constantly..always asking for hugs and kisses. He is really polite as well.

Quoting SamanthaSage:

Quoting Cuddlyknuckle:

Love it! They both look like such sweet little boys.

Baby3thinkpink
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

My boys! :D
Tinento
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Aiden is 3 (look at that face Lol) and Marek is 15 days old :)

CJsMommy92
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Cj

April 28th

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)