Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Super excited!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
After 8 1/2 years I am going to hopefully (praying really hard) be starting college in August. Due to me allowing my abusive ex and his family making me believe I had no way to make my own life or do anything on my own, I dropped out after three months after I began. I was dumb to listen. After that mess I met dh and now have 4 kids and he was always hellbent on wanting to take care of us and his opinion was my staying home was a huge job in itself. Anyhow, dh is always super supportive and encouraging of the things I want to accomplish and so I went and completed an admissions interview today. (Administrative Med. Asst.). I feel like I am exploding with excitement but nervousness all in one. Had to share!
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AnaFulghum
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! Congratulations! I am super happy for you! You can do anything you put your mind to! You're setting a great example to your kids by showing them that :D Kudos to you!!!!!you rock Good luck in everything!

Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement!

Quoting AnaFulghum:

Awesome! Congratulations! I am super happy for you! You can do anything you put your mind to! You're setting a great example to your kids by showing them that :D Kudos to you!!!!!you rock Good luck in everything!

esox
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

That is pretty exciting! Congrats! Hope you stay this enthusiastic throughout the whole program! 

Bretnasmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I'm planning on slowly going back to college. I'm not ready to go full time yet but I want to take a few online classes this coming year and then once both kids are in school full time I'll go back to full time college
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Brett's mommy- March 26th, 2008
Brynna's mommy- December 9th, 2009

Myjourneyfortheirmiracle.blogspot.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN