Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Do you feel your age??

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:06 AM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
I definitely do not. I had my son at 20 (almost 21) but even though im only 22 i honestly feel as if i skipped my 20's. Does anyone else feel the same??
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theosgirl45
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Sometimes I feel older than I am.  I am 23, I have a five year old and a 10 month old.  I have been married 5 and a half years.  Sometimes that feels so strange to say.  A lot of the people I went to school with are either single and partying or are just now getting married and having kids.  It feels weird that I have more in common with people in their late 20's to early 30's than with people who are actually  my age.

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

19andmomtobe
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Meeeee! I'm 21 and everytime I hear that silly Taylor swift song that's like " I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22" I always sing 32 hahaha but seriously I have nothing in common with anyone my own age and I'm glad because as I young mom I strive to be ahead of my own age bracket
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I'm almost 30 and I feel.and look.18. I forget sometimes how old I am. Kid at heart here

But with.that said my actual body feels older. I have back and knee issues and arthritis in my hands and chest wall :( lol
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I am 21, turning 22 next month and I have always felt much older than I am. Like I am in my 30s.

Retrokitty
by Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I'm 20 and in some ways I feel older maturity wise but younger because I can still connect with my young side.
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM
I'm turning 27 next month and most days feel in my 30s (but still look 18-20 years old). I think it may be because I married and started a family younger than most friends of mine that are older than me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
._Andrea_.
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I totally agree!! lol when i hear that song it sounds more like what i did my teen years than now! lol im like, "oh so thats what 22 yrs olds do these days?!?!" lol

confused I definitely see ppl my age that dont have kids like more immature, cause they still see the world revolving around them! Little do we mommies know that it absolutely does not!! lol

Quoting 19andmomtobe:

Meeeee! I'm 21 and everytime I hear that silly Taylor swift song that's like " I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22" I always sing 32 hahaha but seriously I have nothing in common with anyone my own age and I'm glad because as I young mom I strive to be ahead of my own age bracket

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Nope I actually feel younger than 28
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:19 PM
I feel younger. I'm about to turn 29 but I feel younger than that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 5:34 PM

my body feels 50

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN