Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Coupons?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  • 13 Replies

Do you coupon? I am trying to get the ones we might need for school to even help out a lot more than just the big awesome sale Walmart does. lol 

by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I coupon sometimes. Alot of the food ones I don't really use because it is usually for unhealthy stuff that we just don't eat. I feel like I save a lot more money just by buying store brands.

KimmieLu
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:21 PM
I've only ever used coupons for things like makeup, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. Food coupons are always for boxed or prepared stuff, and we don't really eat much of that.

I've seen Crayola coupons. They could be useful if paired with a good sale if your kid is in that age range.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Yeah I was forgetting about the coupons when it was check out time. But being that they will have school stuff I will have to use them. 

Quoting k9l1c5:

I coupon sometimes. Alot of the food ones I don't really use because it is usually for unhealthy stuff that we just don't eat. I feel like I save a lot more money just by buying store brands.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Do u have the crayola coupons? Because I could really use some. 

Quoting KimmieLu:

I've only ever used coupons for things like makeup, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. Food coupons are always for boxed or prepared stuff, and we don't really eat much of that.

I've seen Crayola coupons. They could be useful if paired with a good sale if your kid is in that age range.

brittany208
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM

i do on and off. stopped for awhile when I was very pregnant and too tired to deal with it. need to start up again now that we have to add drs bills into our budget

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

yup totally understand that. I was doing some but stopped because some of the stuff they had we don't even get. 

Quoting brittany208:

i do on and off. stopped for awhile when I was very pregnant and too tired to deal with it. need to start up again now that we have to add drs bills into our budget

KimmieLu
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I don't, sorry. You could try their website.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting KimmieLu:

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Thank you! I will have to do that. :)

Quoting KimmieLu:

I don't, sorry. You could try their website.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting KimmieLu:

coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Sometimes. I try to avoid the food mostly unless it is a rare produce or healthy item.
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I do, but I get mine off of websites and print or get them in the mail. But I am in Canada and our coupon sytem is nothing like in the states, we cant stack coupons, unless you get an idiot cashier. Or go to wal-mart they are clueless there. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)