Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Sam's Club/Costco/BJ's

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 33 Replies

Anyone members of these stores? What kind of great deals do you get there?

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:08 PM

We belong to Sam's and I just went there today.

I got 2 packs of chicken breast, 1 pack of salmon and 1 pack of Ribs for $67... I repackaged it all and put it in the freezer for 2 meals of Salmon, 6 meals of chicken and 3 meals of Ribs.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:33 PM
I looove Costco!

I refuse to go to Sam's, because its a branch if Walmart and I won't go near that dump.
erin708
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I use bjs. Certain things with coupons are good. I used it way more for formula and diapers. Not so much anymore. Plus its 30 min from me. Milk is a lot cheaper there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MadameK620
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM
All we have is Sams here I wish we had a Costco.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I wish we had a Costco too, would love to go in there. We have sam's and bjs here but only belong to sam's. I have family in Maryland and they all belong to Costco.

Quoting MadameK620:

All we have is Sams here I wish we had a Costco.
Rosebud27aj
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

We go to BJs. We usually get pretty much everything there...

kris182
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I love costco . We have a bunch here in cali. We also have sams but i have never been there. I have 5 kids . So shopping in bulk is a must.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:45 PM
If we had a Costco I would probably belong there instead. We have a BJs but they are more expensive than Sam's.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

I looove Costco!

I refuse to go to Sam's, because its a branch if Walmart and I won't go near that dump.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM
I love getting wipes from Sam's, I actually really like their store brand and you get 900 wipes for $17, not bad.

Quoting erin708:

I use bjs. Certain things with coupons are good. I used it way more for formula and diapers. Not so much anymore. Plus its 30 min from me. Milk is a lot cheaper there.
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Sams. I❤ Sams. I am going today after the kids each lunch. Today is: Toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, chips, butter, cream cheese, chicken breast, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, shredded cheese and the regular kraft squaree cheese, bacon, spaghetti noodles, shrimp, frozen veggies, perogies, sausage (yeah, frozen and unhealthy...dh loves them) some certain spices, razor blades, Nyquil, clorox wipes. I also get the kids lunch/snacking stuff during the school year. I need to get some of that today to take camping in a few weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN