Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

lady moustache S/O what unattractive physical traits...

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
Do you have? Do you cover it/them up?
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:02 PM
i have a hairy mole, an ugly nose, flabby belly skin and upper arms, really, flabby saggy just about every where. i also have a ruddy face and acne scars. i have tons of spider veins on my legs and am starting to get some cellulite in my buns. i hide what i can with clever make up tricks and clothes, and as far as saggy bits, i might get surgery to fix them if/when i can afford it.
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Who else is going to be honest? Anyone?
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I did but that is what is called hair remover is for.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I am Italian/Irish, which equals hairy :/ I do have a bit of hair on my upper lip and neck if I let them go. I have to pluck about every day. DH says he really doesn't care, but I care too much to test that,lol.

TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Wow! I am featured! Too bad so many people want to maintain the fiction of plastic perfection here. This could be a great empowerment post, particular to those with daughters.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I have a flabby belly. I try to dress as well as I can to mask it a bit.
roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:41 AM
My big thing is during my second pregnancy I developed what looks like a permanent sunburn on my face. It's horrible looking and shows up bright red in pictures so I avoid pics....even those with my kids. Add that to the 25-30 extra lbs I'm carrying and the saggy belly and breasts......yeah, not a pretty picture.
mommyoftoddlers
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I'm mexican! lol Mexicans tend to have lady moustache's lol so I have to A. A. WAX  B. PLUCK IT! I do it bc I don't want to have that...so not lady like! lol 

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I am a hairy person in general because I am italian lol. So I just get my lip and eyebrows waxed when needed. I am self conscious about my teeth because I have an eye tooth. I hate the acne that I now have ever since having dd.

Frannylove12
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM
I don't like my thick thighs, or stomach. My tits kinda sag now after having my baby girl, and i disliked my nose for a long time, but I've come to terms with that. It really bothers me that I'm not photogenic because i think I'm a pretty girl. That's pretty much it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)