Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Excuse me while I lose my mind.....

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this
The past few days I have been crazy stressed. Not only that I get angry at every little thing or getting over-emotional and I hate it. My children, especially my youngest cries almost nonstop unless she is asleep or I am holding her. My oldest is getting into EVERYTHING and testing my limits to the max. DH is no help at all and another factor in my stress. I am t the breaking point yet I know I can't even allow myself the smallest of cracks much less breaking completely..... Sorry.....needed to vent.
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nessa20mommy2
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to fork out the money or convince a family member to take them for a solid 5-8 hours. They will be fine. And you need it! It's also better for them. If your not at 100% they can tell and it affects them.

It's ok to vent! And take breathers!
roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Quoting nessa20mommy2:

You need to fork out the money or convince a family member to take them for a solid 5-8 hours. They will be fine. And you need it! It's also better for them. If your not at 100% they can tell and it affects them.

Thank you for understanding. I feel like a horrible mother because I am like this. I don't know what has been wrong with me the past couple days. I even want to sit down and drink and I am completely against that on normal days. I just don't even feel like myself anymore.... :(
nessa20mommy2
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Every mom has felt like that from time to time. i know i have! it just means that its time for a mini mommy vacation lol. i could care less if its just napping and watching a movie or going out with friends. Just childless! Lol

One thing that did help me though was getting my IUD removed.

Quoting roseblossom90:

Quoting nessa20mommy2:

Thank you for understanding. I feel like a horrible mother because I am like this. I don't know what has been wrong with me the past couple days. I even want to sit down and drink and I am completely against that on normal days. I just don't even feel like myself anymore.... :(

roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Quoting nessa20mommy2:

Every mom has felt like that from time to time. i know i have! it just means that its time for a mini mommy vacation lol. i could care less if its just napping and watching a movie or going out with friends. Just childless! Lol

One thing that did help me though was getting my IUD removed.

Quoting roseblossom90:

Quoting nessa20mommy2:

I was going to get an IUD a couple months ago but it didn't work out. Glad you found something that helped you out!
ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Defiantly get some time away for yourself maybe set a schedule of activities. How old is your youngest?
roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Quoting ShireeCS:

Defiantly get some time away for yourself maybe set a schedule of activities. How old is your youngest?

Four months today. My oldest is a year and four months.
ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:59 AM
A schedule defiantly helps with kids that young. Is the baby always this fussy if so could it be colic? If not maybe teething. The oldest can feel your attention on the baby with the baby fussing. Try and make time while the baby is napping and play with the oldest. Good luck and we are always here to vent to

Quoting roseblossom90:

Quoting ShireeCS:

roseblossom90
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Quoting ShireeCS:

A schedule defiantly helps with kids that young. Is the baby always this fussy if so could it be colic? If not maybe teething. The oldest can feel your attention on the baby with the baby fussing. Try and make time while the baby is napping and play with the oldest. Good luck and we are always here to vent to

Quoting roseblossom90:

Quoting ShireeCS:

Thanks. Im gonna need all the luck I can get lol
TempestRayne
by Donna on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Plop the kids in your dh's lap and leave. Take a walk.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Oh hun! you can vent anytime you want. I say whatever your husband is doing turn the tv off or game or something. Tell him you need help now not tomorrow NOW. You have two kid and it take two to help. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)