Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

weekend plans :)

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
This weekend is the 50th annual watermelon festival in my town...fried food, crafts, venders, games, and a lot of family fun. Tonight theres a street dance, my dh and i are going while dd stays with my mil. Tomorrow and maybe sunday we're all going!

Anyone have anything planned for this weekend? The beach/lake? Shopping? Outdoor work?
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pokemongirl0191
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM

not sure yet it's supposed to rain here all weekend so hang around the house i guess.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Sounds fun!

Tomorrow we are headed to a blueberry festival at a  local orchard to raise money for the Ronald McDonald house of Hershey.  Then probably going shopping at some point.

erin708
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM
We did the beach the last two days. Tomorrow is my dds bday party. Don't have any plans for Sunday yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.keisha17
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Going to my sister house it's my niece 13th bday she's having a water slide party and i have to do some driver for my driving test in two months.
k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun! I have to do some shopping today for dd, she has a modeling shoot tomorrow and needs a plain white shirt. This will be her first modeling shoot, I'm excited :).

Luckyblessedw3
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:53 PM

did some grocery shopping today and spending time with kids thier about to go to theier dads till next saturday =/ After they leave im having movie nite with a friend then work tomorrow! until 6 then idk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)