Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

5 week tomorrow

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hi my name is Whitney i am 21 year old and pregnant with my 3 child. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow i was reading that 6 weeks is when morning sickness starts with my last 2 kids i cant remember when it starred. i was wondering if anyone is 6 weeks and if they have morning sickness. i am worry that i will have it horrible like with my 2 boys i have a job and really don't want to have to quit or take a leave HELP!!!

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I was around 8 weeks with my oldest and 12 weeks with my youngest when it started.
txlmr
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I didn't really have morning sickness with either of my girls.  With my first, I was just constantly nauseous from about week 8 until the end of the first trimester.  With my second, I had no symptoms until she was big enough to start kicking me lol (of course I knew I was pregnant before then though)

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Whitney! I'm Khelsea and I have an 11 month old daughter. Congrats on your pregnancy! When I was pregnant, 6 weeks exactly is when I started feeling sick, but I know it can vary for different women.

JessiFaye
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I'm 6w5d and it isn't too bad yet. Hopefully I'll get lucky, but it could just hit me like a truck. I don't have the option to take leave from work, so I'll have to tough it out if it happens!

CafeMom Tickers
whitwhit1992
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Yeah i dont have and option to take a leave eather so i will keep praying that i dont get it and i will keep praying for all you ladys as well

fingers crossed

whitwhit1992
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Thank you all so much i hope if i do get it that it is very mild or none at all i work in retail and i am in the front of the store and the bathroom is in the back lol but the people i work with are really understanding so i am hope all will be ok only time can tell

whitwhit1992
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Thank you Khelsea was it very bad when it started 

Quoting k9l1c5:

Welcome Whitney! I'm Khelsea and I have an 11 month old daughter. Congrats on your pregnancy! When I was pregnant, 6 weeks exactly is when I started feeling sick, but I know it can vary for different women.

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:04 PM
You're welcome! Mine was pretty bad but I was prescribed zofran so I could still work and it helped a lot with the nausea. I finally stopped feeling sick around 28 weeks but only for a few weeks and it was back again.

Quoting whitwhit1992:

Thank you Khelsea was it very bad when it started 

Quoting k9l1c5:

coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I'm always curious about what people did with Ms and jobs.....
threat
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM
I was around 6 weeks when it started and I'm still waiting for it to stop (I'm 16 weeks 1 day)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN