Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

In need of feedback regarding possible pregnancy!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM
  • 21 Replies

confused

I am new to the group, my name is Angela, I have a beautiful little girl DeNae who is 8 and has cerebral palsy (my only child)....My stress is coming from wondering what the probability of me being pregnant is. I ended my menstral on the 14th of this month (July), had intercourse with my bf (we use condoms) same day. On the 23 we had intercourse (during my fertile window), the next day I was taking a bath and felt some irritation in my vaginal area, I reached down and there was a small piece of condom (sorry if too much info!!) I have managed to not get pregnant these past 8 years due to being on birth control, but last year my doctor took me off because of complications with the pill and have decided i can not have any kind of contraception because of seizures that I have and my body rejects anything foreign such as an IUD or Mirana. But today is my ovalation day and I have had a headache all day, and started cramping about an hour ago and having a little more discharge than normal (no smells, no funky color just normal lol). My concern is I know that sperm can travel through the smallest holes in a condom, and that sperm can live inside a women for up to 5 days, when he climaxed there was no pull out method, he stayed in there until he was done, so I am kind of freaking out just because my daughter is due for another surgery and I start a new job in August. I just would like some feedback from you ladies on what you think the chances of me becoming pregnant are?? Thanks gals! Be blessed!

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

There's always a chance. 

DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Thanks, and yeah there really is! Time for waiting game!

Quoting Courtney610:

There's always a chance. 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Good luck!

Quoting DeNaeMama:

Quoting Courtney610:

There's always a chance. 

DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

THANK YOU!

Quoting Courtney610:

Good luck!

Quoting DeNaeMama:

Quoting Courtney610:

There's always a chance. 

k9l1c5
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM
I would say probably a 50/50 chance... Good luck :).
DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Thanks!

Quoting k9l1c5:

I would say probably a 50/50 chance... Good luck :).

ZombieMomof5
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:07 PM

It's very possible. I hope that things turn out in your favor.

DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Thank you, so do I..if I am then it is my time its been 8 years since I have been pregnant, so I wouldn't mind another bundle of joy!

Quoting ZombieMomof5:

It's very possible. I hope that things turn out in your favor.

RachelBy
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I'm sorry the only thing I can think of is the terrible waiting game :( maybe during your fertile week use spermicide too to be safe? This way in case a little sneaky one gets out it'll get stopped lol
coupon_ash_back
by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM
You didn't want the morning after pill? It sounds to me like you have a good chance. Sounds like the condom didn't do anything for you guys. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)