Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm being tested

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 19 Replies
In the past week I found out that I have gallstones and I have to wait until my baby is born to have my gallbladder removed unless it gets infected. Plus we found out that our house was sold (we rent) and the new owners want us out in 2 weeks. I know we legally have 30 days but if we move we don't have to pay rent which is $1500 and they pay us an extra $1500 to move which will help out a lot. If we stay 30 days we'll still have to pay rent and they won't give us money so it'll be hard for us to save up money to move. Oh and on top of it all my one year old has strep throat and my girls won't stop fighting. I swear I'm being tested and I'm stressed to the Max.
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Oh crap, that is too much all at once :( And being pregnant during it all? Gallstones are horrible!! I cannot even imagine going through it pregnant. I got mine out a month after my oldest was born and passed stones when I was admitted. Omg. Worst pain ever! How far along are you? I hope you are able to find a new place and the little one gets better soon. Do you have anyone that can stay with the kiddos for a day or something so you can get a little break from the fighting? That can make a world of difference.

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Big hugs, mama! I hope you catch a break soon!
threat
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 16 weeks and 4 days. The pain is horrible... I rather have labor pain then gallbladder pain.. at least labor pain stops after a while. Lol. My girls are my ex husbands so I'm trying to get him to take them for a day but he hasn't responded to me yet. It would help if he took them so I can go house hunting.

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Oh crap, that is too much all at once :( And being pregnant during it all? Gallstones are horrible!! I cannot even imagine going through it pregnant. I got mine out a month after my oldest was born and passed stones when I was admitted. Omg. Worst pain ever! How far along are you? I hope you are able to find a new place and the little one gets better soon. Do you have anyone that can stay with the kiddos for a day or something so you can get a little break from the fighting? That can make a world of difference.

threat
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Thank you so much

Quoting Courtney610:

Big hugs, mama! I hope you catch a break soon!

Mommy2B110
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM

*Hugs*

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I really hope you can get a break. You do totally sound stress. :( Big hugs. 

ShireeCS
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Wow thats alot at once! I had gallstones and had to have my gallbladder out but didnt have dd yet. I hope you are able to find a place and get moved without too much stress.

mamav2215
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Holy crap... you just freaked me out. We're renting a house too and i'm pregnant. If this happened to us we'd be screwed. We had a hard enough time finding a rental to allow 3 dogs! No way could we find one in 2 weeks! 

girlfriendcj70
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I hope you get a break Sweetie! Hugs

mamaBerg85
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Where do u live?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN