Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

We broke up tonight

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:17 PM
  • 12 Replies

After 2 yrs of struggling with our relationship, SO and I finally called it quits tonight. DS is nearly two and it has been going downhill since the middle of my pregnancy with him. We had only been together for 5months before I got pregnant and it caught us both by surprise. Regardless of our history, I am so uncertain now, not of us but of where DS and I will live and how custody will get worked out. I cannot stand the thought that I may see him less then I normally do. My head is pounding, I can't stop crying, and I wish things weren't so up in the air.

toddler boy

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boogan1112
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:25 PM

BUMP!

DeLovelyDarling
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry your going though this but you'll make it mama just put one foot infornt of the other and one day at a time

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Big hugs, mama!
jlmc
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww honey I promise it gets easier. my ex and I called it quits when dd was young too and it hurt and was hard but after a little while I realized how much happier I was and things really did just fall into place. Now dh dd ds and I are happy and have a great relationship with my ex. Trust me your ex having your son for a night or two wont be as bad as it sounds. It is gonna be hard but you can push through mama! Use your friends, family, anyone you have. <3

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Jul. 29, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Breathe and take some time to decide what is best for you guys
villagemamma
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:19 AM

:( sorry momma. tough situation but i am sure you will be fine

ashesleigh
by Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:48 AM
im sorry your going through this. best advice i have is to speak with an attorney to ensure your protected on seeing your son
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Oh man I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you both can work out the custody thing without having to go to court. 

Squishysmom2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Oh man this sucks! I know because I just went through this too. We split 2 months ago. I know your whole life feels out of control but it will all work out. Right now I am happier then I was the past 5 years with him. Hopefully you will be there sooner then me. You and your child will grow closer and you will see all the people who love you will surround you. It will be a blessing.
mama89199
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Boogan you not alone he left me 4 days ago I'm so sad I can't eat I can't stop crying I can't sleep
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)