Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

5DPO, symptoms are intense, feedback?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hello ladies,

I originially posted about possible pregnancy due to a condom malfunction. Since that incident my symptoms have increasingly gotten worse. Ever since 2DPO up until now I have been experiencing alot of cramping, headaches, restlessness, wet thick/slimy cm (cervical mucus), now I have pains in my legs near top of thighs, today started to have sharp piercing pains on my left side ovary area, I have been extremely fatigued/exhausted and just wanting to lay down all day, yesterday for some reason I was emotional, last two days I have been irritable. Some slight dizziness, and a few shakes in my hands, and past two days heart rate seems to increase out of no where even when I am laying down. My breast felt heavy at 2DPO, they arent sore, just slightly if i barely pinch my nipple area. I feel pressure and heaviness in my abdomen and uterus area. I am mostly concerned that the cramping has not stopped, and I know my body well enough, especially during my ovulation time, and when I am ovulating i get dull cramps for few hours and they go away, never have they lasted this long. I kept telling myself its PMS but it just does not seem to be, I just feel off. Has anyone else experienced these types of symptoms this early on? I will be testing next week if AF does not show I am due for AF 8/8/13. Any help/opinions/experiences would be much appreciated. Thanks, Stay blessed Gals!

shrugging

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:34 PM

****ALSO I been taking my temp, yesterday it was 97.7 and today 98.4****

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM

What's 5DPO and 2DPO?

DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:02 PM

DPO=Days Past Ovulation

Quoting MissTuree:

What's 5DPO and 2DPO?

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:08 PM

It sounds like PCOS to me. The only thing that gets me is the pains in your legs. 

DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:09 PM

what is PCOS lol

Quoting MissTuree:

It sounds like PCOS to me. The only thing that gets me is the pains in your legs. 

New.OrleansLady
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Too early for real symptoms of pregnancy
New.OrleansLady
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Although is characterized with extra hair growth, irregular periods and weight gain usually.

Quoting DeNaeMama:

what is PCOS lol

Quoting MissTuree:

DeNaeMama
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I just looked it up and it most definitely is not that lol...i have none of those symptoms and never had any abnormalcy with my fertility or down in that region. I just had a pap and was great and an ultrasound and my ob said i am very healthy!!

Quoting MissTuree:

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I never had any of those symptoms, most women develop it at some point, generally in their late 20's so it can expand many symptoms, or lack thereof.

Quoting New.OrleansLady:

Poly cystic ovarian syndrome. Although is characterized with extra hair growth, irregular periods and weight gain usually.

Quoting DeNaeMama:

what is PCOS lol

Quoting MissTuree:

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Your symtpoms are very similar to mine and mine are due to PCOS, I have also never had abnormal paps or fertility. When I found out I was caught off guard completely, my doctor even swore it was an ectopic pregnancy. It wasn't until I kept getting a negative pregnancy test that she sent me to get an ultrasound where they found the cysts. 

Quoting DeNaeMama:

I just looked it up and it most definitely is not that lol...i have none of those symptoms and never had any abnormalcy with my fertility or down in that region. I just had a pap and was great and an ultrasound and my ob said i am very healthy!!

Quoting MissTuree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)