Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Pregnancy worries! Fearing a dreaded miscarriage.

Posted by   + Show Post

I am pregnant with Baby #3! I have two sweet DD's one is almost 3, the other is almost 1! Baby #3 was the surprise of surprises!!! But once I found out...I felt instant guilt. 

I feel like all I hear about is friends and great moms having miscarriages...and here I am with another one coming. I don't feel like I deserve to have 3 good pregnancies. Full term, I guess you would say. What makes me so special?

Granted I'm only about 6-7 weeks. I haven't even had my first ultrasound yet. And I had this anxiety with my 2 DD's but never this bad. I don't know. I try not to think about it, and I pray about it A LOT. But all it takes is one little mention of the dreaded MC and I get all worried again. Then I get worried that maybe it's mommy intuition that keeps me thinking about it, and that really worries me. Ugh...i'm just worried. 

did anyone else ever feel this way?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Replies (11-11):
Supermommyof423
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM
You need to stop worrying. You Aren't doing this baby or yourself any good by worrying. You are stressing yourself and your baby out. Baby can't handle you stressing. God gave you this baby. He won't put anything on us that we can't bear. When these moms had miscarriages God's Hand was in it. God has a reason for everything. God chose you to be this babies' mommy. Be happy. Being a mom is the hardest job but the most fulfilling. You know that. Don't worry and enjoy your baby. God will take care of everything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)