Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all successful VBAC moms.... ***UPDATED***

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

We are currently TTC and would like advice on what questions to ask the Dr.s about VCACs. I am going with a different Dr. this time and have 2 in mind, but I need help with what questions to ask.

I am now 5 weeks pregnant (for those wondering my son was in between 21-22 months when I conceived), I had an initial visit at the new dr's office, but it was only labs. I meet with the dr herself in about 2 weeks and want to make sure there aren't any other important VBAC questions I need to have prepared... Thank you for all the helpful suggestions so far

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM
I've never, but I wanted to wish you luck! I hope you are able to find the right doctor!
beauty1889
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM

BUMP!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I have never had one but best of luck to you! Bump

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:04 PM

i have had 2 vbacs. i didnt really have any questions other then if they were a vbac friendly hospital and to sign my forms. other wise.....ive never had any issues or anything like that. the only thing if you cannot be induced, but thats about all that you cannot do with a vbac

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

i should note....join the VBAC group on here, they have a ton of resources and info that you can look up and maybe answer some questions or they may even have some questions you can ask your doctor.

KBrennan2356
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I've had 2 VBAC's successfully. The doctor told me there was know reason why I could not have a VBAC unless the same problem ( baby was breech) happens. Everything went so smoothly, no complications and i didn't have to change my birth plan. 

beauty1889
by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM

BUMP!

beauty1889
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:45 AM

bump

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Congrats on the pregnancy
k9l1c5
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Congrats on your pregnancy momma! I have never had a VBAC, but wish you the best of luck! I know a lot of moms have successful VBACS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)