Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

toddler snack/meal ideas

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
I need meal/snack ideas for My almost 2 year old. We try to eat as healthy as possible and it sure does get boring. Antoher problem we have is she does not do so well with dairy products so cheese and yogurt are pretty much out. Please help
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Does she like chicken? Mine loved chicken and rice at about tat age.

GreenDotsOrange
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Ds is 3 1/2 and cannot have dairy either. They do make coconut milk yogurt if you are interested. We snack on fruits and veggies a lot. He loves avocado and carrots. Peanut butter on saltines, applesauce, graham crackers, hard boiled eggs. He loves when I make "fruit salad" as a dessert. It's just fresh fruit with a little bit of sweetener, usually honey. The sweetener gets the fruit more juicy. He loves pancakes too. I usually make extras then freeze them as pop them in the microwave when he wants some.
Hanab818
by Hana on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM
So delicious makes coconut milk yogurt and ice cream. Also ice cream from frozen bananas, fruit, veggies with hummus, goat yogurt, crackers, rice cakes.
rashellj19
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Look up recipes for homemade fruit snacks, granola bars etc.. Most are really simple! I use Pinterest but you can Google too.
littlecheifsmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Cream cheese and pretzels chips with salami is sooo good. My boys love it.

Roasted veggies and toast
Quesadillas add meats and different cheese
Dips . Yogurt dill and garlic is a good. Combo I UAE it to dip veggies in or oven sweet potato fries

Zucchini boats are yummy. Just Hallow out q little bit of the flesh put in bowl add a little bread crumbs egg cheeses and ham. Add spices u like now place back into the boat on a lined cookie sheet bake at 350 until soft

lesalmi
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM
my 5 year old LOVES raw veggies and always has. She will eat a tomato like an apple. Also loves any kind of fruit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN