Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

it's 7:30am and...

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 11 Replies
My two oldest girls are chasing each other around the house screaming. My 1y/o is trying to push his stroller around and I've only had 2 hours of sleep. I could really use a cappuccino. Is it wrong to have one while pregnant?
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cupcake_mom
by KT on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Not at all. Go enjoy one just don't drunk 10 of them Lol
Donna.June
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I'm not sure. I don't drink those or coffee. I think one cup of coffee is okay. I drink coke though. Lol, close enough?
threat
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Lol I'd say it is. :) it's way too early in the morning for these monsters to be running around screaming. Kids should really come with a volume button. Lol!

Quoting Donna.June:

I'm not sure. I don't drink those or coffee. I think one cup of coffee is okay. I drink coke though. Lol, close enough?

bayliesmommy
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM
It's 10:30 here, but I was pissed off by 7am this morning...
threat
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM
:( why were you pissed?

Quoting bayliesmommy:

smurfbitebug
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM
It's 11 here, but this morning I woke to find my DD sleeping in bed with me. I tried so hard to scootch off the bed silently and I was ALMOST out the door thinking I could squeeze in a cup of coffee before she woke up, but as soon as I got to the doorway the loudmouth puppy in the crate let out this awful, loud bark.

Busted.

I have to relocate that crate. Damnit.
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:02 AM

It sounds like you're having a challenging start to your morning. One cappucino probably won't be too bad for you.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Go for it girl!

threat
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Oh I hate that. My dog wakes everyone up the moment he sees one person is awake :(

Quoting smurfbitebug:

It's 11 here, but this morning I woke to find my DD sleeping in bed with me. I tried so hard to scootch off the bed silently and I was ALMOST out the door thinking I could squeeze in a cup of coffee before she woke up, but as soon as I got to the doorway the loudmouth puppy in the crate let out this awful, loud bark.

Busted.

I have to relocate that crate. Damnit.

bayliesmommy
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM
My boyfriend went and got stuff from the store. I hate when he shops. I always have coupons for everything. We are trying to save money, but he feels the need to spend it. So no school shopping this week...

Quoting threat:

:( why were you pissed?

Quoting bayliesmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)