Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

do you get annoyeed when....

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

ok so do ppl respond to your posts or just everyday conversation in ways completely irrelevant...i always found this annoying but lately i been seriously pissed...maybe its the pregnancy

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
echoedsentiment
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I havent created a post yet but I actually find it funny with the ones that tell you how your doing it all wrong and that their way is best. Trolling them actually brightens my day up some...yeah im a geek lol. But yeah I can understand your issue with the way people respond to your posts. You want your voice heard and you want intellectual conversation behind it. You may not find much of it here though...but hopefully things will look up your way.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I get a mix. Some people add light hearted stuff and some people really are helpful. I probably do a mix myself. Sometimes I have noting to really contribute but I try to be supportive.

kamaira
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:17 PM

lol not just on here but in general. i long gave up on intellectual conversation from these moms. i now get on when im too swollen and crampy to be productive with my day.

Quoting echoedsentiment:

I havent created a post yet but I actually find it funny with the ones that tell you how your doing it all wrong and that their way is best. Trolling them actually brightens my day up some...yeah im a geek lol. But yeah I can understand your issue with the way people respond to your posts. You want your voice heard and you want intellectual conversation behind it. You may not find much of it here though...but hopefully things will look up your way.

coupon_ash_back
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't get al riled up over posts. People agree with me, people don't, people are relevant some arent..either way I don't really care.
mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I just enjoy reading and replying to the posts. I don't get upset when people don't like what I have to say. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)