Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

patty cake patty cake :)

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

So its 10:19 here in kingston & im currently on cafemom and watching my two nieces sleeping lol .  whats everyone elas doing on their saturday night ? :)

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
echoedsentiment
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Just went and did a little grocery shopping with the hubs and son. Cookin up some burgers, fries and corned beef hash at 9:21pm. About to sit down with dinner and a late movie with the family...ice cream and peaches for desert...mmmmmmmmm
RolandosMom92
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:28 PM

that sounds good :)

Quoting echoedsentiment:

Just went and did a little grocery shopping with the hubs and son. Cookin up some burgers, fries and corned beef hash at 9:21pm. About to sit down with dinner and a late movie with the family...ice cream and peaches for desert...mmmmmmmmm

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Dd is watching Netflix in the living room I'm in my bed watching Netflix. We went to see the smurfs and we went swimming today.
RolandosMom92
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM

lol both watching different things ? & i wish i could of went swimming but this water is not healthy lol

Quoting ShireeCS:

Dd is watching Netflix in the living room I'm in my bed watching Netflix. We went to see the smurfs and we went swimming today.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Kids finally fell asleep. I am enjoying some me time.

RolandosMom92
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM

samme here :)

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Kids finally fell asleep. I am enjoying some me time.

ShireeCS
by Shiree on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Yep lol! The pool was nice I love going. Hate the other people or I would probably live poolside!

Quoting RolandosMom92:

lol both watching different things ? & i wish i could of went swimming but this water is not healthy lol

Quoting ShireeCS:

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Watching Netflix. Lol
RolandosMom92
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM

i like being in the water but i like to tan too . im already a tan color but idk i just like it haa . i like playing in the water with my son ; he loves it 

Quoting ShireeCS:

Yep lol! The pool was nice I love going. Hate the other people or I would probably live poolside!

Quoting RolandosMom92:

Quoting ShireeCS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)