Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Photo shoot with my snakes =D

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

Decided to share some pics of my SO & I "playing" with my two Larger snakes. He is holding Featherstone and I have Dexter. The one I am holding is a normal Red Tailed Boa and the one Josh is holding is a Motley Het Albino.

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
luvmybug
by Amanda on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:16 PM
2 moms liked this
They are beautiful creatures! I use to have a couple snakes, but left them after I got divorced and was only allowed to bring one pet with me because of the rules of the apartment. But I DID rescue one off the roof of our building. Lol. It was hilarious. The maintenance man, kind of a big guy, was screaming "there's a HUGE boa constrictor up here! Someone please come and get it"! So, I climbed out the window and onto the roof where I found a little baby Ball Python. Lol. When I got back inside and showed the guy he turned beet red. Haha!
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Why oh why did I open this?? Please don't take this the wrong way, but yuck! I do not do well with snakes...and other creatures. Lol. No, no, no.

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:36 PM

LOL omgosh love them but so not for me! 

kaiti_G
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I use to have a ball pythol it was prolly about 4 ft when we ended up getting rid of it.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Awesome!

RedHeadTemper
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Thank you everyone. I understand snakes are not for everyone but my dad got me hooked at a young ago. I'm really influencing my SO. I have 2 more smaller snakes he's really attached to one we call Moe. I'm actually thining about giving Moe to him but haven't officially decided yet lol.

BatMom.
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
You're cute! Love the snakes..and now I'm totally jealous, lol.
ABZ_O
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Snakes are amazing creatures.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)