Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What state are you in?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 180 Replies

What state do you live in what do you like/dislike about it. Im in UT and love everything about it except the winter when there is so much snow you can get outta your driveway

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momwithtwins714
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in ohio, and I like it except the winters can get a little long lol.
Lindsey1112
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM
MI the cold weather and snow and gloomy days all the time sucks.
I do like the spring and summer
liveforever
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Same for me! 

What part do you live in?

Quoting momwithtwins714:

I live in ohio, and I like it except the winters can get a little long lol.

OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:15 PM
I'm in KY. I love the seasons, winters my favorite. I don't like that calling for an ambulance costs 700$ after insurance. And that's it. We live really close to Cincinnati Ohio so lots to do but in a small town.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:18 PM

omg that is crazy expensive!!! Are the winters really snowy there? I only lived outa UT for 2 years when i was little and have really visited many other states

Quoting OBImomma:

I'm in KY. I love the seasons, winters my favorite. I don't like that calling for an ambulance costs 700$ after insurance. And that's it. We live really close to Cincinnati Ohio so lots to do but in a small town.

Jeffsbabe72
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Cali
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Some are some we barely get any snow. I love the cold and the snow I'm hoping we have a snowy winter this year.

Quoting Indy3000:

omg that is crazy expensive!!! Are the winters really snowy there? I only lived outa UT for 2 years when i was little and have really visited many other states

Quoting OBImomma:

Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I was born in riverside and have quite a few family members in San Diego area, Hate the cost of living, but love the beach and there is sooo much to do there :)

Quoting Jeffsbabe72:

Cali

threat
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM
2 moms liked this
California I love the weather and the parts of that is beautiful but I hate the cost of living is so high.
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Michigan. I love seeing the seasons here. Love, love, love fall. Hate the humidity in the summer. Winters can get pretty brutal at times, and it definately lasts too long.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)