Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Has your child ever gotten stuck somewhere crazy?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

5 Crazy Places Kids Get Stuck -- Part 2 (PHOTOS)

by Julie Ryan Evans

cat doorJust when you think you've seen it all, along comes a toddler who blows your mind with the way their little mind thinks. What looks like some innocent, innocuous object or situation to most of us can quickly turn into a precarious situation in the blink of child's eye. 

We've seen some crazy stories before of the places kids get stuck, but they keep doing it. So because it's so fascinating/terrifying/hilarious to see the baffling scenarios in which they find themselves, we present you with five more of the craziest places children have gotten stuck lately. They'll definitely make you look at the world around you a little differently.

1. Boy Gets Stuck in Gumball Machine

It's hard to blame the boy. Those gumballs are so colorful and tempting, but when a 2-year-old reached his hand up to try and snatch one last May, he became majorly stuck. He wasn't about to unclench his fist from around the gumball to aid his release either. 

Boy Gets Stuck in Gumball Machine

2. Girl Gets Stuck in Claw Machine

This keeps happening! Most recently it happened in Surrey, England, when a little girl decided she was getting a prize no matter what and climbed right in. So there she was stuck in the claw machine with the toys as passersby gawked. Eventually staff at the carnival she was at unlocked the door, and the girl climbed out, but somebody really needs to figure out how to keep toddlers out of these machines.

Girl Gets Stuck in Claw Machine

3. Boy Gets Stuck on Potty

Oh, this poor boy. Not only did he get stuck, but his parents posted a video of it that went viral. Being a kid these days is rough.

Boy Gets Stuck on Potty

4. Girl's Tongue Gets Stuck in Water Bottle

All those eco-friendly metal water bottles we use to save the Earth are apparently a problem for our curious kids as they're getting their tongues stuck in them frequently. One girl, Mary Kate Person, even wound up in the ICU after getting her tongue stuck in one. Yikes!

Girl's Tongue Gets Stuck in Water Bottle

5. Girl Gets Stuck in Cat Door

Poor Emma-Jane Hewlett. The 2-year-old saw the cat crawling through the door and figured why not? Unfortunately, only her head fit through, and then she was stuck. According to the Northern Advocate, Emma-Jane was so stuck, her parents had to call firemen to free her, but not before they snapped some pictures, which will likely be used to torture her someday.

Girl Gets Stuck in Cat Door

Has your child ever gotten stuck somewhere crazy?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
My four year old got his head stuck in between the brass bars of the back of his chair at the dinner table once. I have no idea what he was doing. We did get him out.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Oh wow those are crazy.

MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This happened, lol
MamaPeanut
by Kristy on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:20 PM
The same child (2 year old boy) also got his head stuck in our backyard fence once.
Thankfully the fire department wasn't needed.
grassygreen
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Yep, my oldest son got his leg stuck in his crib bars, his foot caught in the dining room chair and his knees stuck in the fence at the cliff walk in Newport RI. For those of you who have never seen it I will post a picture. Scariest thing of my life, we almost called the fire department but he managed to wiggle himself out after almot 20 minutes of us trying. It was horrible!

On the other side of that white fence is a walkway. He was looking out into the ocean and got his knees stuck.

momtodab
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM

My DD got her head stuck in a kids plastic lawn chair in the door of her outside play house! yup I know wish i have pictures for her. The fire department was needed! Scary but so funny now! 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:15 AM
No thank goodness!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)