Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ideas?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
We are having professional family pictures on august 18. At this really gorgeous garden in our area. Well we can't figure out what to wear.. we want something unique and not boring and plain like most (plain white, plain black etc.) We thought about maybe all wearing superman since little man has a superman and batman onesie. Or I though about orange and white. I'm at a loss. I really don't want us 3 to match right yet since colby's only gonna be 6 weeks old...
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShireeCS
by Shiree on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Wear light colors not necessarily white and maybe do a fun one with superman or something.
Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Sorry if this is small, I'm on my phone. Try to coordinate colors, I like to mix 2-3 for our portraits. It's easiest if you pick one outfit and work around that one.
Simple-Beauty
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Here's our last family pic, I planned our outfits around my son's sweater.
CjEmmemommy
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I think coordinating makes for the most professional looking photos.. In a flower garden you can pick any colors you want but I think you should go together.

You can do a dark blue and yellow. Baby wears a polo with both colors, dad wears blue you wear yellow.

I would find what I want baby to wear (for me that wouldn't be a character outfit) and then coordinate our outfits either with a complimentary color or dark and lighter versions of the same.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I've never had professional pictures done but bump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)