Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Would you let your kid go to this?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 6:54 PM
  • 30 Replies

My friend has an 6 year old little boy and she is contemplating taking him to a concert. I really don't agree with it and think it is not the place for a kid but I am wondering if I am being too over the top about it this is a link to the concert would you let your kids go? http://bit.ly/COM87

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echoedsentiment
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:01 PM

WHY HECK YEAH! I've taken my kids to al sorts of rock and metal concerts, not to mention Juggalo gatherings too. What's wrong with giving your kids some musical inspiration in their lives?

lflips
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:02 PM

It depends on what sort of concert it is. If we're talking a regular rock concert, no. However, if this is a concert for small children, yes. 

threat
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
This

Quoting lflips:

It depends on what sort of concert it is. If we're talking a regular rock concert, no. However, if this is a concert for small children, yes. 

mama2b100808
by Mandy on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM

No I would not take my kid to a concert. I actual have never been to a concert myself. 

Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Depends on the concert.
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Im taking ds who 5 yr old to metal concert. Heck yeah.
esox
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I would. Probably not general admission/floor tickets but in stands where they wouldn't get knocked around? Sure thing! As long as it wasn't past his bed time. So that rules out about 90% of the concerts I would enjoy.
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM
It depends. They have already seen two bands play. They love music. But both times it was family friendly.
ABZ_O
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Who knows it might be fun for the kid.
erin708
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I've been to one and it was way too loud. I won't allow my 7yo to become hooked on music just yet. I find it ridiculous that parents let their very young children see stupid justin bieber. He's no role model.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN