Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

"9 year old did because god wanted her close"

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

So i was reading a news story today about a 9 year old dying in a freak accident, underneath you could comment on the news story and this is what one person put "I religiously believe that this could not have happened unless God wanted her with Him." i read that and thought how jacked up that is! Imagine if it was your kid that had been lost. Sorry for the rant some people are crazy

by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
? No link
Rachael-Dawn
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Oh, read that wrong sorry. That's an awful thing to say! Crazy person that wad.
Indy3000
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=26466363&nid=148&title=9-year-old-girl-dies-after-wind-carries-trampoline-over-50-yards&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-2 is the news story, the comments are underneath on the left. She really did die in a crazy accident so so sad
Quoting Rachael-Dawn:

? No link
ShireeCS
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Poor thing how scary and for tr trampoline to be anchored into the ground with a safety net. Oh and he is crazy
mrsniebo
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I'm so sorry for her family's loss. It makes me sad that someone, while probably well intentioned, would post something like that.

jojo_star
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Wow. Thats ridiculous.
Mom2Aubriella
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:09 AM

My sister had 3 kids by her early twenties, two of her kids passed away in a fire you should of seen some of the comments people left under the newspaper article about it. "She's a natural born breeder she will make more no worries" things of that sort. I'm like she just lost two kids n a fire and that is what you have to say to console the family? People are ridiculous. That is what this situation reminded me of. We would be better off without people like that in this world.

luvmybug
by Amanda on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Not cool. At. All.
esox
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Wow. That is crazy! Feel so sorry for the family and for her friends that were there when it happened. That's something you will never forget. Sometimes there just aren't any words to express the depth of sadness.
Naiia
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 6:15 AM
Bump for later I want to read the article .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN