Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Funny/ weird stories

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

Here's mine:

One night I was hanging with some friends, and my friend left real quick to go to the store. Apparently on his way , there was a fucking Clydesdale horse look on the road, and he accidentally hit it in the chin ! The owner finally found the horse and my friend stuck around to make sure it was ok.

The very next day, I was driving on the same road and the same damn horse ran in front of my car and got spooked, I screamed and just pictured a fucking enormous horse crushing me :( LOL

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ShireeCS
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha so today I'm at work going o lunch and a coworker stops me and tells me we have mutual friends. Well I'm fairly new to the are and only know a couple of people so I asked her who and she has known a friend of my Dds dads family since preschool and knows Dds dads family from a party. I bought it was cool and very strange since these friends didn't grow up around here!
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM

LOL

ashesleigh
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine is kinda cute. hubby and i met in 09. we were coworkers and interested in each other but i was trying to work things out with my abusive ex. big mistake on my part. we stayed in contact and a year later we started dating. we got married nov 2 2011. We are expecting our first child together (fifth combined) and we both never saw it coming. he jokes what did it for him was me liking wrestling and video games. back then i would have never thought hubby and i would be married and so happy.
TempestRayne
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM

lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN