Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

He is lying to me again...cant take it anymore

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 1 Replies

Im very upset right now...So im still with the guy you all told me to dump months ago..the one who always comes over empty handed and eats me out of house and home. Well we broke up a couple weeks ago because i was fed up with the situation. I told him he was very selfish and just released all of my frustration. I expected him to admit his wrongdoings and work to correct it... he just dumped me instead. I tried to talk to him to work it out and he wanted nothing to do with me. He dropped his birthday gift on my doorstep and left without saying a word.

The reason i wanted to work it out is because i found out i was pregnant . I didnt tell him about the pregnancy because i didnt want him to come back to me simply because i was pregnant so i kept the news to myself. 

A couple days past ...and i wrote some derrogatory things on his facebook wall..He responded back talking crap about me and MY kids. He wrote very nasty things about my kids being autistic and when i told him i was pregnant he wrote " good it'll be your only non autistic non adhd bastard you'd ever have and it better be cute"

After he wrote that I completely stopped speaking to him. He showed up on my doorstep a few hours later crying and whimpering saying he's sorry ,he didnt mean it he was just mad etc. 

I didnt accept his apology and told him to leave which he did. He contuinued to text and call me over and over again . He told me he realized that he really loves me and wants to be a family with our baby .

I decided to make up with him ...so we made up...and he told me all the things he was going to change and how much he loves me and how sorry he is . In coming clean he told me that he slept with two females the day after he broke up with me . He said he did it because he was mad and it was just sex and he doesnt talk to them anymore. ( i dont believe that ...who has sex with someone than just drops them like a hot potato)

So he goes on and on about how sorry he is and says i really love you i want to give you a promise ring. I promise im commited to you and will never hurt you again yada yada yada yada...

So i went away for a week...came back and seen him last night. He grabs my hand ,kisses it, tells me how much i mean to him and he reaches in his pocket and while talking says i want you to wear this ring as a symbol of our love etc. 

So i look at the ring...and it's a MAN'S ring... CLEARLY.He knows i wear a size 9 in ring and the ring did not even come 1/2 way down my finger . It was an OLD man's ring...did not look new at all . It looked like something he's always had that he just decided oh well ill tell her i bought it so i dont have to spend any money .

He told me before he didnt have alot of money and the ring he'd get me would be real silver ....Its not the price it's the thought that count. He couldve gone to walmart or target and got a cheap WOMAN's ring...but he gave me a man's ring that i KNOW he didn't pay for.

I told him today that i hated the ring and i said well go exchange it . He said no refunds . I said well where'd you get it? He said some lady selling beautiful jewlery in front of the mall downtown. I said well if she was selling beautiful jewlery why would you get me a man's ring ?

He said i didnt respect the character of the ring and he'd give me a new ring for my birthday (in two weeks) I told him dont even bother...he's trying to do a 2 in 1...give me a promise ring for my birthday so he doesnt have to spend any extra money giving me a birthday present. I told him dont even give me a promise ring because their for kids anyway . Im really upset...he's lying and wont admit to it . 

I decided to have an abortion. There is NO way on earth im having a child with this clown . I cant handle a third child...definetly dont want another child before im married. 

Im just upset that he went into this whole speech about how he was going to change and yada yada yada than he hands me some junk man's ring he had laying around his house though he wont admit to it. I just feel like he thinks im a big joke to even do that to me...and when i mentioned to his face that the ring looked like a man's ring he said "Well you are masculine" ... i am NOT. Yes im very tall but im not masculine at all not even a little bit and he laughed when he said it like it was a joke and said well the lady who sold it to me said it was a unisex ring. Im just very appalled ....like a promise ring should look like a woman's ring . 

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JocelynMoods
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I'm so sorry for you. You have a huge decision to make. It sounds like he has no respect for you. My advice would be just to pray on it and do what you know is right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)