Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Having a boy and I haven't found any names I like!

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 70 Replies
Girls nanes are sooo much easier, my daughter had a name the day I found out I was pregnabt with her but I am yet to find a Boys bane that I really like. Help!! Give me done suggestions please, I'm so sick of Internet name websites!
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LVait42
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:25 PM
I agree boy names are so hard! My son is 4 months and we named him Noah Parker but I have so many girl names I love!
Mama9512
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I like both of those nanes, unfortunately , like all boys names there is some reason why I can't use it. My nephews name is Noah and nanes that end in -Er don't sound right with my last name which also ends in -Er!
grassygreen
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this
My boys are Nicholas and Elliott but I also like Charlie,
Patrick and Parker
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:10 PM
My boy is Isacc.
I like Quinn, Max, Oliver, Levi, and Charlie.

I had a boy and a girl and had no problems picking out their names. With my third I had lots of boy names that I loved but no girl names and of course We found out we were having a girl (who's almost 1 now)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinf28
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:08 PM

My boy's name will be Anthony Salvatore. What is your daughter's name? We wanted something that flowed with our daughter's name for when the say the names together so it will be Addison and Anthony (or the other way around).

LeighnKevin
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:18 PM

im having my first child and happens to be a boy and im having the most difficult time picking a name. i have a father and stepfather and i dont want either one to feel left out so im not using either of their names. then my husband wants to include his fathers name but his fathers name doesnt have any family signifigance to it nor do i fancy the name very much. so m stuck too, i had a couple girl names picked out before we knew the sex, i think being the woman its easier to think girl than to think boy names.

Mama9512
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I guess I should have explained... My daughters name is Gabriella but we call her Gigi ( her initials are gg). I am drawn to boys names that you don't hear everyday but aren't really weird. The names I have like the most are Calvin ( cal) , Emmett, and Wes. My husband is dead set on Charlie, after my grandfather. I like the name Charlie but I hate all the nicknames that to with it like chuck or Chaz and I have 3 cousins named Charlie and I'm sure it will not end there, I just kind of want my son to have his own name. The middle name will most likely by Andrew after my husband so I need a name that fits this .... ---------- Andrew Grunder! And it needs to sound good with Gigi ( my daughter) too!

Thanks for all of the replies, I will be reading them to my husband tonight!
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Gavin, Ira, Scott, Brock

peanuteb
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I like the names Peter and Michael.

chucknora
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:01 PM

My sons name is Levi Axel Charles.  DH wanted Levi and I wanted Axel, and my grandfathers name was Charles.  So Levi has 4 names.  I love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)