Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Noooo

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  • 28 Replies
I have the shits and have been throwing up but yes I am here at work! Idk how ill surviveeee. I had already taken a day off this week because my dd had the stomach flu all weekend now she is fine but guess who has it? :(
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShireeCS
by Shiree on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Go home you are going to get others sick and no one appreciates that and your boss will probably understand. Some can be rude but you need to be home
goddiddlyumshis
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Really dude? Way to be irresponsible and put others at risk of getting sick. Ew
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixtlisMomme
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Im in my own office no one will touch my stuff nor will I leave my office until im off ...and sorryy dear I cant afford to miss work.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

goddiddlyumshis
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Neither can other people, dear.
And germs spread. If you're puking and shitting in the bathroom and touching shit... It spreads to others. Derp

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Im in my own office no one will touch my stuff nor will I leave my office until im off ...and sorryy dear I cant afford to miss work.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixtlisMomme
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I already missed two days! My check will come hella short and i am a single mom. I am feeling better. Plus like i told the other bitchy chick...I'm stuck in my office till I'm off so I wont be near anyone I'm good.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Go home you are going to get others sick and no one appreciates that and your boss will probably understand. Some can be rude but you need to be home

MixtlisMomme
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I have yet to throw up at work anyway have a good day!

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

And germs spread. If you're puking and shitting in the bathroom and touching shit... It spreads to others. Derp

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

goddiddlyumshis
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I swear, you're stupid.
Let me dumb it down... You're germy, you're contagious. Doesn't matter if you're puking or not... You have a virus.

Go home. Quit being irresponsible.
Not hard.

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddiddlyumshis
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:11 PM
If I worked where you do and knew your ass was sick and contagious at work, you'd see a "bitchy chick"

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

I already missed two days! My check will come hella short and i am a single mom. I am feeling better. Plus like i told the other bitchy chick...I'm stuck in my office till I'm off so I wont be near anyone I'm good.

Quoting ShireeCS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixtlisMomme
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:24 PM
FUCK OFF you are probably a Sahm whos hubby is the bread winner. Or single mom who is a sahm but lives off PA otherwise you would understand. You swear no single mom working full time ever went to work sick because sadly it was her only option, even if it meant POSSIBLY getting someone else sick. I have my own restroom in my office as well. I know i can pass my germs i am not stupid but I had to work. Once again have a good day.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

I swear, you're stupid.

Let me dumb it down... You're germy, you're contagious. Doesn't matter if you're puking or not... You have a virus.

Go home. Quit being irresponsible.

Not hard.

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Msivrath
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Oh dear this is nasty. some ppl are inconsiderate!

Sorry u are sick. Drink lotsa fluids im sure u are feeling terrible. try and get to a pharmacy/doctor to get meds.

Ignore the ignorant ppl here.

They do not understand money doesnt grow on trees, atleast u were there for dd

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)